The Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that must be it. The guy sounded like a total clown, had possibly the worst outfit in US history on, and you're tugging his wang for his honor because he went to Miami. Meanwhile the 99.9% of the country that didn't was laughing hysterically at him, and at you if you were in the room defending it.

Sounded like a total clown? He did the same schtick that he did in the WWE for a decade. If you want to blame anyone, then you should blame the NFL for setting that one up. Does anyone think that there was even one word of his introduction which was not scripted in advance and approved by the NFL? ****, the halftime show was a half-dozen rappers known for lyrics filled with profanity and the n-word, and there was not a single "wardrobe malfunction" the whole time.

I wish that Dwayne had worn orange and green and said something a bit closer to Ballers than WWE, but I'm not going to waste a bunch of time critiquing the cut of his pants.

Advertisement
LMAO! at the hyperbole here. Worst outfit in US history. I guess he should have consulted our resident fashion expert Edward20 on what sort of outfit is "in" style these days.

The only people I see laughing at the rock is the Joe Rogan honor guard that had their feelings hurt by the Rock.
I think i just found a GIf of you "dying" at the rocks outfit with the boys.
Gay Dying GIF
If he was Bob Smith from Tuscaloosa you would have literally been laughing your *** off. You know like the rest of the world was

Sounded like a total clown? He did the same schtick that he did in the WWE for a decade. If you want to blame anyone, then you should blame the NFL for setting that one up. Does anyone think that there was even one word of his introduction which was not scripted in advance and approved by the NFL? ****, the halftime show was a half-dozen rappers known for lyrics filled with profanity and the n-word, and there was not a single "wardrobe malfunction" the whole time.

I wish that Dwayne had worn orange and green and said something a bit closer to Ballers than WWE, but I'm not going to waste a bunch of time critiquing the cut of his pants.
Yes, sounded like a total clown. If I pay you to go out in front of the world and say a bunch of unbelievably corny **** you will still sound like a clown even if I wrote it since you are the one saying it. It makes no difference

Advertisement
Like I said before, as a straight adult man I don't know what the current "fabulous" styles are. I assume the rock didn't know either. I also doubt he cares that the lead member of the CIS fashion police, Edward20, didn't like his trousers.
I wear running pants and a hoodie. Or basketball shorts and a t shirt if it's hot. Yet somehow I could realize how awful that was. You should get out more and look around. Maybe that's why you're single

Jumped the shark when he threw his hat in the political arena and backed Biden / Harris in 2020.

Zero reason for someone of his status to pick a political side and to go all in like that, immediately alienating half of his fan base—as he hadn't made a strong political stance like that prior to.

Dude has never been the same since.
LMAO! This is America. He had plenty of reasons to back a political side. The fact that he felt strongly enough about a politician, that he was willing to lose half of his fanbase to support them is something that should be praised. If this was in North Korea or another similar country he would be assassinated for doing something like that.

Advertisement
I wear running pants and a hoodie. Or basketball shorts and a t shirt if it's hot. Yet somehow I could realize how awful that was. You should get out more and look around. Maybe that's why you're single

That is awesome that your boyfriend allows you to leave the house dressed so casually. Very happy for you. I hope you 2 have a happy valentines day.

That is awesome that your boyfriend allows you to leave the house dressed so casually. Very happy for you. I hope you 2 have a happy valentines day.
My 31 year old wife of 5 years and I will. Enjoy your right hand while you stare at a picture of the rock in Hillary suitpants in your left

Advertisement
Yes, that must be it. The guy sounded like a total clown, had possibly the worst outfit in US history on, and you're tugging his wang for his honor because he went to Miami. Meanwhile the 99.9% of the country that didn't was laughing hysterically at him, and at you if you were in the room defending it.

I don’t really know too much about tugging other guys’ wangs, that’s your area of expertise.

My 31 year old wife of 5 years and I will. Enjoy your right hand while you stare at a picture of the rock in Hillary suitpants in your left

My apologies. Based off your last few porsts, I figured you were the bottom. I am sure you and your wife will have great Valentines day. Hope you and He/Him can enjoy your day after witnessing such a fashion disaster last night. I am sure that was a very traumatizing experience for the both of you.

Advertisement
My apologies. Based off your last few porsts, I figured you were the bottom. I am sure you and your wife will have great Valentines day. Hope you and He/Him can enjoy your day after witnessing such a fashion disaster last night. I am sure that was a very traumatizing experience for the both of you.
Based off your last 15,000 porsts in 4 years and not realizing that he looked like a douche, I'm going to have all the facts I need to understand your lonely life

That's the best you could do? I actually expected far better. Particularly when you are the leader of the circle jerk about another man yet again

I’m not a leader of anything on this site, but you’re the flamer that‘s triggered like a hysterical teen girl about male fashion.

For fūcks sake man, get a hold of yourself, you started telling us what you wear. What’s next? Who are you wearing? Stop right there, don’t tell me. Because nobody cares.

And for the record, most of the people that are bltching about the rock - it has to do with politics, which I could care less about, and I especially don’t want this site to get infected with that shlt like it has in the past. You’d be surprised where I stand on things, but a cane is a cane, and they all bleed orange and green for me.

If you start worrying about peoples politics, better stop being a Canes fan, because I hate to tell you what most of their politics are.

Based off your last 15,000 porsts in 4 years and not realizing that he looked like a douche, I'm going to have all the facts I need to understand your lonely life
That is where you are wrong. I am sure it is hard for you to understand, but when your goal is picking up women, you don't worry about another mans pants. You generally don't even notice them.

That is where you are wrong. I am sure it is hard for you to understand, but when your goal is picking up women, you don't worry about another mans pants. You generally don't even notice them.
Dude you've posted 15,000 plus times in 4 years. You haven't been picking up women. Ones that you didn't pay for at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back