The Patriots offense

Advertisement
The pats don’t have the best oline in football bruh. Brady gets rid of that ***** in under 2.5 secs yo

Did you watch todays game? He had all the time in the world against the chiefs who are close to leading the leauge in sacks.

That said it doesn't matter how fast he gets the ball off. He could get it off in .5 seconds that doesn't change the fact that they have the best OL in the league.

Did you watch todays game? He had all the time in the world against the chiefs who are close to leading the leauge in sacks.

That said it doesn't matter how fast he gets the ball off. He could get it off in .5 seconds that doesn't change the fact that they have the best OL in the league.
But..they really don’t have the best Oline in the NFL. The pats ALWAYS do this. They change schemes from week to week based on who they are playing. This week they utilized a lot of Quick throws against that BS 2-man D the chiefs decided to run. Especially those last few drives. And lastly chiefs have a good pass rush Because all year they played with a lead. Which forced teams to throw more. Which gives you more chances for sacks. The pats took a early lead and controlled the pace/LOS of the game. Like the OP eluded too using tons of 21 P and 22 P. That oline will be tested against a truly great pass rush next game. Suh, Donaldson, Westbrook, brockers and Dante Fowler come is more formidable than the chiefs pass rush

But..they really don’t have the best Oline in the NFL. The pats ALWAYS do this. They change schemes from week to week based on who they are playing. This week they utilized a lot of Quick throws against that BS 2-man D the chiefs decided to run. Especially those last few drives. And lastly chiefs have a good pass rush Because all year they played with a lead. Which forced teams to throw more. Which gives you more chances for sacks. The pats took a early lead and controlled the pace/LOS of the game. Like the OP eluded too using tons of 21 P and 22 P. That oline will be tested against a truly great pass rush next game. Suh, Donaldson, Westbrook, brockers and Dante Fowler come is more formidable than the chiefs pass rush

They really do lmao. Changing scheme from week to week does not have anything to do with their OL not being the best. The OL will be tested in 2 weeks and you will see they will have the most difficult time this season getting to the QB.

You need to say (arguably) when you say Brady is the best qb. He isn't the best statistically, **** he's not even close. But the mutha-fvcker gets it done on the big stages... he plays with the biggest chip on a shoulder... the best money man in the NFL. As for his OL... they rule the trenches, amazing group of studs. Their defense is ******* amazing though... unsung heroes.

Brady is near the top in several season and career QB records. He holds most playoff/career records.

And he has 5 SB rings. The most important statistic.

Advertisement
Very true. I was kind of going off of "if I could pick any QB in the leauge to play on my team. Who would it be". I agree he is only "arguably" the best QB he is not hands down the best in the NFL right now. Especially since he is getting up there in age.
Yea... he's still considered one of the best if not the goat. Another one who I consider goat candidate is Roethlisberger... he's amazing, even though I'm not a Steeler fan. Wow Tannehill is dead last in one performance chart... I'm not a Fins fan but my wife is and I feel for the fan base cause the team just can't draft worth a fvck.

Brady is near the top in several season and career QB records. He holds most playoff/career records.

And he has 5 SB rings. The most important statistic.
Absolutely... arguably he is goat... the guy is one of a kind... his gorgeous wife agrees.

Advertisement
Yea... he's still considered one of the best if not the goat. Another one who I consider goat candidate is Roethlisberger... he's amazing, even though I'm not a Steeler fan. Wow Tannehill is dead last in one performance chart... I'm not a Fins fan but my wife is and I feel for the fan base cause the team just can't draft worth a fvck.

Roethlisberger is really really good. LOL I feel bad for the fins too. I got a bunch of friends who are fins fans and they just are TERRIBLE at developing teams. I don't know enough about the old school QBs like Unitas, Montana, Young, etc to name someone the GOAT, but Brady is definitely up there with the guys from my generation.

They really do lmao. Changing scheme from week to week does not have anything to do with their OL not being the best. The OL will be tested in 2 weeks and you will see they will have the most difficult time this season getting to the QB.
By what metric do they have “the best oline” PFF has them 4 or 5 I believe. They perform well don’t get me wrong they not scrubs. But off the top of my head the eagles, colts, Steelers, browns and even the cowboys have the better lines. at certain points this year the rams have been Better too. And changing scheme has a whole lot to do with the o lines performance. Since Gordon went down NE has been using more 21 p and 22 p along with putting Gronk on the end line more and less PA and more quick passing. All that helps the oline. Look at how they nullified the charger by running right at them. They try and do the same to the rams but they haven’t delt with a interior like the rams this playoffs. It will be a similar matchup to the eagles from a year ago. I got the rams getting it done.

Advertisement
Roethlisberger?? The Goat at what? Under performing...This man has had the top WR core along with the best RB dating 3-5 years now. And this year he had a actual D.
Montana, Brady, manning, Rodgers

By what metric do they have “the best oline” PFF has them 4 or 5 I believe. They perform well don’t get me wrong they not scrubs. But off the top of my head the eagles, colts, Steelers, browns and even the cowboys have the better lines. at certain points this year the rams have been Better too. And changing scheme has a whole lot to do with the o lines performance. Since Gordon went down NE has been using more 21 p and 22 p along with putting Gronk on the end line more and less PA and more quick passing. All that helps the oline. Look at how they nullified the charger by running right at them. They try and do the same to the rams but they haven’t delt with a interior like the rams this playoffs. It will be a similar matchup to the eagles from a year ago. I got the rams getting it done.

OLine is one of the most difficult groups to use statistics as a standard. Erik Flowers was statistially the best OL on the Giants earlier this season, but once he got kicked off the team the OL got much better. Just going by the amount of time Brady has had when he needs it over the past 10+ years.

ah, if you have the best QB and best OL the spread is not as good? I see.....nice logic here buddy.

Face it, the best coach in the game runs a power football game and it works.

Fact.
Earnest T Bass I presume. You disappoint me. I would have thought that you would have had the balls to stick with the same name. I guess not.

Regarding the Patriots and their game plan today, it's called adjusting and running the sets and formations that are best syited to exploiting the opposition. Have you seen the Patriots run those formations and power plays exclusively under McDaniel? No you haven't. The Patriots game plan, scheme and adjust. They will go to 5 wide empty sets if they think the other team cannot stop it. That's the huge difference between a boss like Belichick and a simpleton like your butt buddy Richt.

Advertisement
I formation with a fullback.

All you spread loverer...does Bill B know what he's doing? Or is he behind the times with his playbook.

It's called execution.

Umm how do you think the Pats won the game converting all those 3rd and longs? Gronk spread wide isolated to the boundary, Edelman on the deep-ins/option routes. The Pats' offense most of the year was buoyed by spread formations with James White as the offset shotgun back.

I do think the staggered I-formation with Gronk/Allen in-line will give the Rams fits though.

Roethlisberger?? The Goat at what? Under performing...This man has had the top WR core along with the best RB dating 3-5 years now. And this year he had a actual D.
Montana, Brady, manning, Rodgers
Roethlisberger is sixth in all time yardage. He is in third place behind Brady and Rodgers of active QB's. Maybe he's a sentimental favorite of mine and seemingly he's not yours... but you know how sports talk is... it's not science but mostly a lot of back-and-forth banter.

You need to say (arguably) when you say Brady is the best qb. He isn't the best statistically, **** he's not even close. But the mutha-fvcker gets it done on the big stages... he plays with the biggest chip on a shoulder... the best money man in the NFL. As for his OL... they rule the trenches, amazing group of studs. Their defense is ******* amazing though... unsung heroes.

Their defense aint nothing to right home about and have been for some time. Which is why i laugh at all this Belichek genius talk when his defense isnt all that.**** im a dolphins fan watch them more than most and im incredibly mad we likely hire abum coach from that defense as our hc. They win because of their offense and the strain Brady puts on the other team. They typically have a solid to Great Ol ..never below that and play low mistake football. But Brady seldom passes the ball down the field and checks down all game...so he doesnt even get hit much. Dude might play till he is 50 if he can throw 5 yd passes forever

Their defense aint nothing to right home about and have been for some time. Which is why i laugh at all this Belichek genius talk when his defense isnt all that.**** im a dolphins fan watch them more than most and im incredibly mad we likely hire abum coach from that defense as our hc. They win because of their offense and the strain Brady puts on the other team. They typically have a solid to Great Ol ..never below that and play low mistake football. But Brady seldom passes the ball down the field and checks down all game...so he doesnt even get hit much. Dude might play till he is 50 if he can throw 5 yd passes forever
Hey dude... I really don't like back and forth football banter but allow me to make some relevant observations. What does Brady's genius have to do with preventing an opposing team from scoring at will. The Pats defense looked pretty good tonight, enough so that they got a win with an OT score and advanced against a very good KC team. So they are a perennial powerhouse with a shiitty defense. And Belichick seems to me to be a very good coach... I think others would agree. Oh and Brady seldom passes the ball down field... fvck I need to get an eye exam... you know how it is when you get old and senile... please forgive me young man.

Advertisement
Back