The Patriots offense

Advertisement
hes the HC he has the final say on how its run.

fact is they run a power football game...FACT.
Chiefs are *** defending the run (worst in yards per carry allowed) and they’re trying to keep the ball awaybfrom Mahomes as much as possible. You always this dumb or just when it comes to football ?

They morph every week
They attack the D weakness
Brady could throw 50 passes one wee w 4 wide and white
Or
They go heavy and hammer it

The beautiful thing w NE love em or hate em you NEVER know what they will do week to week

This right here. Pat's can beat you in multiple ways but they are masters at recognizing your weakness and attacking it. They also use a lot of RPO as well.

Advertisement
You gotta have horses that win the race
Not sure what you are trying to argue

Why would you comment if you are not sure what I am trying to argue. I am saying when you have the best OL and best QB in the league it makes up for scheme deficiencies. If I created a team out of travis kelce, Taylor Lewan, Villanueva, De castro, Puncey, and Osemele across the line. Then had a stable of Laveon Bell, Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, Lamar Jackson, Cam Newton, and Russel Wilson and scored points with the triple option. That would not mean it was an effective offense that other teams should try to adopt.

The Patriots offense can be a thing of beauty. Actually it's not too far off from what I could see Enos running, with some variation in formation and tempo. Multiple TEs, motion, bunch sets, varied formations...

Last week they threw it 44 times and ran it 34 ... and if you take away their last 8 plays (all runs trying to kill the clock when they were up big ) it’s 44 pass vs 26 run....they change every week

Advertisement
The Patriots offense can be a thing of beauty. Actually it's not too far off from what I could see Enos running, with some variation in formation and tempo. Multiple TEs, motion, bunch sets, varied formations...

trust me, our fans will blame enos and call for spread nonsense . "we gotta go fast yo, we south florida, we play fast yo" Wait till ENos gets his hands on some of these awful linemen we have.

I think Lu and others have alluded to this, but I would wager our OL looks much better under Enos than under Richt.

I formation with a fullback.

All you spread loverer...does Bill B know what he's doing? Or is he behind the times with his playbook.

It's called execution.
Rorcht? When you retire, your supposed to forget about work; especially your failures. Jr found a new job yet?

Advertisement
Lol only the best quartback to ever play the game.
He’s also Knows the offense like the back of his hand.

I think Lu and others have alluded to this, but I would wager our OL looks much better under Enos than under Richt.
richt recruited oline well it should be better. just like when diaz took over he had good young players.....golden came in with fentress at safety and those dlinemen that were so bad i cant even remeber they names. rmemeber that big fat JUCO guy we had......

Advertisement
Why are we falling into the trap of the OP? Dude has 63 posts and rapidly closing in on 600 negs...the definition of a troll

Why would you comment if you are not sure what I am trying to argue. I am saying when you have the best OL and best QB in the league it makes up for scheme deficiencies. If I created a team out of travis kelce, Taylor Lewan, Villanueva, De castro, Puncey, and Osemele across the line. Then had a stable of Laveon Bell, Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, Lamar Jackson, Cam Newton, and Russel Wilson and scored points with the triple option. That would not mean it was an effective offense that other teams should try to adopt.
Yeah I missed your first post on thread my bad
I think we r saying same thing👍

Advertisement
Back