The Patriots offense

It’s also called playing the dolphins bills and jets twice year every year. Three awful organizations
5 or 6 gifted wins every year.. lol Pats are good tho and I'm not a fan at all. They make plays. Edelman is a dawg...Gronk is still a dog..Brady listening to 50cent many men he's on a mission

Advertisement
Belichick was well on his way to being fired from his second head coaching job before he had the luck of Drew Bledsoe getting injured. Had Bledsoe never been injured, Tom Brady would have rotted away on the bench as the Patriots went through another 6-10 season.

Belichick was well on his way to being fired from his second head coaching job before he had the luck of Drew Bledsoe getting injured. Had Bledsoe never been injured, Tom Brady would have rotted away on the bench as the Patriots went through another 6-10 season.

Please cite the article or source that said Bill was to be fired by Bob that season? Bill drafted Tom. No Bill =no Tom. He evaluated Tom and drafted him. That isn't luck.

I formation with a fullback.

All you spread loverer...does Bill B know what he's doing? Or is he behind the times with his playbook.

It's called execution.

I noted the same thing on New England's first snap of the game...and laughed like heck at all the related threads on this site.

Anyone who knocks the I formation could not be more of a duncealoon. Kansas City was kept off balance all game. Play action saved vital drives because the physical running plays were established early and had to be respected. No chance the Patriots win that game if they line up in 4 or 5 wide all game. That would have enabled the Chiefs to salivate at rotating forward and relentlessly attacking a 41 year old quarterback in an empty set.

I formation allows wonderful permutations along with establishing the physical pecking order, which translates to both sides of the ball. Knocking that formation is similar to fans who think third down screen passes are intelligent plays.

I also howl every time that commercial is shown of the two former Titans players who now run a cupcake shop. Now that could not be more appropriate toward the caliber of audience and what they now prioritize in an offense.

Advertisement
I didn't know until recently he has a kid with Bridget Moynahan. Giselle is pretty but I think Bridget is gorgeous.
Yes I agree Bridget is gorgeous... but Brady probably has more chemistry with the Brazilian.
***.jpg

I noted the same thing on New England's first snap of the game...and laughed like heck at all the related threads on this site.

Anyone who knocks the I formation could not be more of a duncealoon. Kansas City was kept off balance all game. Play action saved vital drives because the physical running plays were established early and had to be respected. No chance the Patriots win that game if they line up in 4 or 5 wide all game. That would have enabled the Chiefs to salivate at rotating forward and relentlessly attacking a 41 year old quarterback in an empty set.

I formation allows wonderful permutations along with establishing the physical pecking order, which translates to both sides of the ball. Knocking that formation is similar to fans who think third down screen passes are intelligent plays.

I also howl every time that commercial is shown of the two former Titans players who now run a cupcake shop. Now that could not be more appropriate toward the caliber of audience and what they now prioritize in an offense.

Yeah. I was also watching in hopes of schooling myself in ultra-modern offensive football as embodied by the Chiefs, and the supposed greatest young QB in the history of the game, the Mahomes kid. It was my first time watching him. He made a few nice throws, but for much of the game the defense was in his face and made him look like Malik Rosier with his 51.6% completion percentage. I also didn't see anything out of the vaunted Chiefs offense that was "creative" or "innovative."

Kind of a stretch of a comment. In the 17 games Brady started.......Defense only gave up more than 17 points 4 times.....and they lost 3 of them. Not exactly like Brady came in a lit it up that year. Probably would have won all those games anyway with the way the defense was playing.

Advertisement
Please cite the article or source that said Bill was to be fired by Bob that season? Bill drafted Tom. No Bill =no Tom. He evaluated Tom and drafted him. That isn't luck.

The biggest BS line spouted by Patriots fans is that Belichick had some kind of clairvoyance to draft Tom Brady and that he saw some kind of greatness in him that nobody else did.

He took a flier on a QB in the 6th round. Probably thought he could use an extra arm in training camp. If he knew Brady was so great, why did he wait so long to pick him? Would you really risk losing out on him to another team if you knew he was this super talent? Also, if Bill new Brady was so great, why did he not play a snap until Drew Bledsoe got hurt? I mean, if I knew I had an all time great on my roster, I wouldn't be stashing him on the bench.

The biggest BS line spouted by Patriots fans is that Belichick had some kind of clairvoyance to draft Tom Brady and that he saw some kind of greatness in him that nobody else did.

He took a flier on a QB in the 6th round. Probably thought he could use an extra arm in training camp. If he knew Brady was so great, why did he wait so long to pick him? Would you really risk losing out on him to another team if you knew he was this super talent? Also, if Bill new Brady was so great, why did he not play a snap until Drew Bledsoe got hurt? I mean, if I knew I had an all time great on my roster, I wouldn't be stashing him on the bench.

Bill gets more out of late round picks than any coach in NFL history. For years he gave up 1st and 2nd rnd picks just to have a boatload of picks from the 4th to 7th rounds. It's not like Tom is some outlier. He gets the most out of all his draft picks. Especially the late ones. So I don't get your point.

Patriots oline PFF grade per position:
LT:35th
LG:8th
C: 7th
RG:1st
RT:27th
They have great interior play and average tackles, but the best way to get to Brady is interior line play.

Advertisement
You don't need big names to have a great OL, just five people playing well together. It's the NFL, everyone is pretty **** good.

You'right. Definitely dont need five all pros and it's not just 5 people playing well together. The biggest key to a good oline is a OC/PLAYCALLER that understands his linemans weaknesses, coaches around it and can call plays with such strategy it makes the defense think more than react.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back