The Patriots offense

ah, if you have the best QB and best OL the spread is not as good? I see.....nice logic here buddy.

Face it, the best coach in the game runs a power football game and it works.

Fact.

Are any of your posts not troll posts? Yes, the pro style offense works when you out class your opponent. The spread is high risk high reward and uneccessary when you have a solid team.

Advertisement
I formation with a fullback.

All you spread loverer...does Bill B know what he's doing? Or is he behind the times with his playbook.

It's called execution.
They also were one of the first teams to spread teams out. What makes them so good is they change week to week based on opponents. Brady allows them to do this.

Advertisement
Spread, pro-style, west coast, it really doesn't matter. I'm not sure CMRs offense couldn't be called any of those. It literally changed every year. Maybe it was "pro-style" his first year. We just need an offense that scores points. It was an embarrassing attempt at innovation.

Last edited:
It's called having the best QB and OL in the nation. They could run Richts offense and put up numbers.
You need to say (arguably) when you say Brady is the best qb. He isn't the best statistically, **** he's not even close. But the mutha-fvcker gets it done on the big stages... he plays with the biggest chip on a shoulder... the best money man in the NFL. As for his OL... they rule the trenches, amazing group of studs. Their defense is ******* amazing though... unsung heroes.

Advertisement
I think Lu and others have alluded to this, but I would wager our OL looks much better under Enos than under Richt.
Besides the defense not knowing what’s coming every play, Enos seems to have some quick hitting plays that aren’t just bubble screens over and over.

Our line was awful last year, and not terribly talented but definitely should see a big jump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I formation with a fullback.

All you spread loverer...does Bill B know what he's doing? Or is he behind the times with his playbook.

It's called execution.

I assume you are not a Pats fan.

Their offense is different every weak but they play spread more than anything else.

The ran so much today because that was the game plan for KC. Against another team, another week, they will do something else entirely.

It's a mistake or naive to take today's game plan and assume you could run it every game and be successful.

You need to say (arguably) when you say Brady is the best qb. He isn't the best statistically, **** he's not even close. But the mutha-fvcker gets it done on the big stages... he plays with the biggest chip on a shoulder... the best money man in the NFL. As for his OL... they rule the trenches, amazing group of studs. Their defense is ******* amazing though... unsung heroes.

Very true. I was kind of going off of "if I could pick any QB in the leauge to play on my team. Who would it be". I agree he is only "arguably" the best QB he is not hands down the best in the NFL right now. Especially since he is getting up there in age.

Advertisement
Back