The Pantheon of Canes players ...

Dan played much of his college career in a shadow time in the Miami. 1997-1999 had some good players but many fans jumped off the wagon. 2000 really caught a lot of people by surprise. Many people did not start watching again until 2001.
Also, people dictate how good your college career was based on how good of a pro career you had.
#1 2000 was No surprise at all.....
#2 if you jumped off the Bandwagon from 97-2000 you can kiss CaneInOrlando's ***...and should've never returned..

Advertisement
Shevin Marshall looked pretty good around that time, but his career ended early with a neck injury.

We used to always have loads of solid LBs.

Now we seem to struggle to find them.

Should never struggle with DBs, LBs, WRs and RBs especially in south Florida.

That Morgan Webster LB combo was among the most lethal we have had.

I remember playing w Carolina on Madden 05 w Julius Peppers & Dan Morgan. They had Dan w unbelievable speed and that hit stick feature. Lol.

The concussions messed Dan up. I always wonder what careers would both Dan & Yatil have w/o injuries completely ******** them.

Advertisement
The only reason Morgan ever gets overlooked to any extent he does by our fanbase is that he was a defensive player on the bridge team to our greatest ever team. It's just a timing and position issue not a race one or anything like that. If Dan was doing the things on offense that he was doing on defense during those lean years then he'd absolutely be held in ever higher acclaim by your average schmoe Canes fan today.

That said, the dude was an absolute beast in college and deserves to be in any list or comparison of our all-time greats.

Shevin Marshall looked pretty good around that time, but his career ended early with a neck injury.

We used to always have loads of solid LBs.

Now we seem to struggle to find them.

Should never struggle with DBs, LBs, WRs and RBs especially in south Florida.

Chris Campbell was also very solid and hardly ever gets mentioned

Advertisement
As great as Vilma was, Morgan was better at Miami. We were lucky to have both.
As Great as Vilma was...Barrow was as good...if not better....the play against Penn St in 92..where he Destroyed the Penn St RB for a loss on a 4th and 1 is one of my favorite UM plays ever....Keith Jackson said he'd never seen anything like it...

Congrats. You are the dumbest person in the internet today. Not an easy task but you managed to achieve it it with this post.

Hence
Correct me if I am wrong but he has been our only Butkus award winner correct?

Yeah that's why I said "overrated" ****ass. See, I actually saw Morgan play every down for Miami. Not just watch a "greatest hits" montage on Youtube.

No!
Anytime a white person does anything that is done mostly by black people they are looked as Jesus lol.
But linebacker does not count because probably half are white lol
Why you think the Grammy's are won mostly by white rappers? lol
let there be a beast white cornerback in the league one day!!! lmao
Name all the people that won the Bednarik, Nagurski and Butkus awards in the same season.

No!
Anytime a white person does anything that is done mostly by black people they are looked as Jesus lol.
But linebacker does not count because probably half are white lol
Why you think the Grammy's are won mostly by white rappers? lol
let there be a beast white cornerback in the league one day!!! lmao
Nice women logic there

Advertisement
Hence

Yeah that's why I said "overrated" ****ass. See, I actually saw Morgan play every down for Miami. Not just watch a "greatest hits" montage on Youtube.

I actually saw Morgan play as well but thats irrelevant. Your comment is still the dumbest thing in the internet today and nothing in your reply changes that.

The Bermuda Triangle won us a title and got us **** close the next year. I'll just take those dudes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back