The Pantheon of Canes players ...

FRCane

Sophomore
Reed, Lewis, Irvin, Taylor, and myriad others... does anyone else feel Dan Morgan always seem to be left out of the conversation. I’m not saying he is disrespected, but perhaps a little under appreciated. IMO, he is one of if not THE best hurricane defender to ever lace them up. Certainly one of the most decorated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
White peeps in the back 7 get no respect:LOL:

No!
Anytime a white person does anything that is done mostly by black people they are looked as Jesus lol.
But linebacker does not count because probably half are white lol
Why you think the Grammy's are won mostly by white rappers? lol
let there be a beast white cornerback in the league one day!!! lmao

No!
Anytime a white person does anything that is done mostly by black people they are looked as Jesus lol.

why no white people win BET awards? gtfooh with that BS

Advertisement
No!

Bruh jesus was brown. Also white rappers annunciate better lol

Advertisement
Reed, Lewis, Irvin, Taylor, and myriad others... does anyone else feel Dan Morgan always seem to be left out of the conversation. I’m not saying he is disrespected, but perhaps a little under appreciated. IMO, he is one of if not THE best hurricane defender to ever lace them up. Certainly one of the most decorated.

Dan was as good as any MLB to play in college football , not just Miami. Jon Vilma said Dan was faster than him when he arrived at Um, but dan was 30 pounds heavier. Unreal athlete. No matter the color.

Advertisement
Had one of the most decorated senior seasons a defensive player can have. Think he was first and only at time to win some combo of awards. VERY underrated and seems almost forgotten I guess because he was just prior to championship teams? Was pretty successful as pro too before injuries derailed, sometimes hard for defensive players personalities to shine thru. Think he had like 20 tackles in super bowl too.. BEAST.

In college one of best to lace them up, people need to put some respect on his name

Bruh jesus was brown. Also white rappers annunciate better lol
Jesus was a brown like my Michael Irvin avatar with hair like wool, we all know this, but obviously you see how white people depict him...
White rappers annunciate better?!! lmao
you think these kids who listen to hip hop care about that ****?! Do you think the people who vote the winners of the Grammy's listen to the albums?!! lmao fawk outa here with that BS!

Advertisement
Back