The Opening starts tomorrow 6/28

Advertisement
IMG_3519.jpg

Check out Brevin's hands bottom right

VIP Notes: Recruiting Buzz From The Opening

Does anyone know what this is about? It was on the miami 247 page

Yepp, you have to be a paid member to read it..

Well, since I am, and can, I'll share what it says then....

- John Campbell: UM/UF battle with UM leading heavily. No one at UF is confident with him.

- Terrace Marshall: Can't make Paradise Camp, but will take OV to UM in the Fall. We are right in the thick of things with him.

- Tyson Campbell: Ivins says to keep an eye on Anthony Cook to OSU. Someone from Columbus says if Cook chooses Ohio Taint, that could impact their numbers enough for Campbell to not end up there. However, Ivins says on that - "We're not really buying that as we believe Urban Meyer will find space for Campbell and rework the commit list a bit, but it's still interesting."

- Mark Pope: Looked very smooth at the Opening, Anthony Schwartz did not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow thats huge news if we lead that decisively for Campbell like that. Gator Tears may never end.

Wow thats huge news if we lead that decisively for Campbell like that. Gator Tears may never end.

Exact quote from Ivins says: "Orlando Dr. Phillips three-star offensive tackle John Campbell is set to announce a decision on July 3 and all signs continue to point to Miami"

Advertisement
VIP Notes: Recruiting Buzz From The Opening

Does anyone know what this is about? It was on the miami 247 page

Yepp, you have to be a paid member to read it..

Well, since I am, and can, I'll share what it says then....

- John Campbell: UM/UF battle with UM leading heavily. No one at UF is confident with him.

- Terrace Marshall: Can't make Paradise Camp, but will take OV to UM in the Fall. We are right in the thick of things with him.

- Tyson Campbell: Ivins says to keep an eye on Anthony Cook to OSU. Someone from Columbus says if Cook chooses Ohio Taint, that could impact their numbers enough for Campbell to not end up there. However, Ivins says on that - "We're not really buying that as we believe Urban Meyer will find space for Campbell and rework the commit list a bit, but it's still interesting."

- Mark Pope: Looked very smooth at the Opening, Anthony Schwartz did not.

LULZ at Urb maybe not having room for Tyson Campbell. What a fcking joke these fake *** reporters are. They buy the dumbest ****.

Advertisement
mallory is the best tight end in the country

His film is unbelievable. Best hands I have seen from a TE recruit in a very, very long time. Football is in his blood, and it shows.

Will Mallorys skill set is comparable to Kellen Winslow jr but I also think Brevin Jordan is on the same level. Looks like he could be our version of Aaron Hernandez a TE lacking ideal height but makes up for it with elite athleticism and toughness.

Last edited:
Odd that they say if that Cook kid commits to the taint that that may affect Tyson Campbell, as though it's a far gone conclusion that he's favoring them? The prediction of John Campbell is encouraging since we need a couple more OL in addition to Scaife and Reed.

Advertisement
mallory is the best tight end in the country

His film is unbelievable. Best hands I have seen from a TE recruit in a very, very long time. Football is in his blood, and it shows.

Will Mallorys skill set is comparable to Kellen Winslow jr but I alos think Brevin Jordan is on the same level. Looks like he could be our version of Aaron Hernandez a TE lacking ideal height but makes up for it with elite athleticism and toughness.

Don't we have enough badass Canes TEs to compare him to?

Cause Mallory went skidding into the bushes..

There bushes not an electrical fence

You know what lives in bushes?? Bees n snakes n ****. Oregon's a death trap...

**** I used to play a game in elementary school called the Oregon Trail. After my kid's died 10 times of malaria, exotic insect stings, and falling on giant death rocks I knew then not to **** around in Oregon.

Last edited:
Las Vegas Bishop Gorman Top247 tight end Brevin Jordan revealed on Friday at The Opening Finals that Richt is a part of Storm 18's group chat.

"He's always in there goofing around and stuff with us," Jordan said when he asked about Richt.
"We play games. I play him in 8-ball pool and we go back and forth, but whenever we get a new commit he just tells us and adds him to the group."

"Coach Richt is a G," Jordan quickly added. "He's cool. He's like a kid sometimes. He's one of the reasons why I picked Miami. That and the fact that it's Tight End U."

Advertisement
Back