The Opening starts tomorrow 6/28

Advertisement
I looked last nite and it was not on ESPNU live. They will probably start running the shows at a later date.

Can someone get a list of our boys participating? I imagine it's the best representation we've gotten in a while, possible ever?

Lingard
C Davis
Mallory
Pope
Hightower
B Jordan
Scaife
Nesta
Blades
Jobe

Did Hall get an invite or is it because hes hurt still?
He didn't get one, probably cause his injury prevented him from goin to camps. Still it's crazy that 60% of our class is at this thing.

Advertisement
Can someone get a list of our boys participating? I imagine it's the best representation we've gotten in a while, possible ever?

Lingard
C Davis
Mallory
Pope
Hightower
B Jordan
Scaife
Nesta
Blades
Jobe

He didn't get one, probably cause his injury prevented him from goin to camps. Still it's crazy that 60% of our class is at this thing.

dont care if any of them go because theres usually leeches in these fuqin places and other kids in there ear

Advertisement

Lingard
C Davis
Mallory
Pope
Hightower
B Jordan
Scaife
Nesta
Blades
Jobe

dont care if any of them go because theres usually leeches in these fuqin places and other kids in there ear

I would usually agree but there is strength in numbers here. Plus two of our commits are the ambassador and a Blades. If anything other schools should be worried or our guys. This is gonna be a place where they can work on a kid like Parsons.

What will the opening consist of today anybody?

If I'm not mistaken, the first day usually consists of checking in and registration.

Edit: I found this from an FSU fan

"Wed., June 28 & Thurs., June 29
Elite 11 Competition for quarterbacks and wide receivers

Time: Wed., June 28 at 6:30 p.m. & Thurs., June 29 at 10 a.m. & 4 p.m.
Thurs., June 29
"Make 'em Miss" Challenge

Legendary NFL wide receiver Jerry Rice will be coaching from the sidelines!

Time: 3 – 4 p.m.
Register here
Fri., June 30
Opening Ceremonies

All 166 athletes arrive at WHQ for the Opening Ceremonies.

Time: 5 p.m.
Sat., July 1
Jordan Breakfast Club

Time: 10 a.m.
Showcase Events

Fastest Man and Make 'Em Miss Challenge.

Time: 7 p.m.
Sun., July 2
7on7 Pool Play

7 versus 7 team competitions.

Time: 11 a.m.

Last edited:
Team Savage Pro is stacked with UM commits. Wonder how the two headed monster at TE will look like. How do you think the team will do? Also, would love for the UM commits to get some of the top prospects to Paradise.

Advertisement
Team Savage Pro is stacked with UM commits. Wonder how the two headed monster at TE will look like. How do you think the team will do? Also, would love for the UM commits to get some of the top prospects to Paradise.

We had a lot of top prospects at the camp and all of them worked out. It will be even better this year

We had a lot of top prospects at the camp and all of them worked out. It will be even better this year

I think it will be better this year. But I believe the UM commits getting top targets such as Campbell, Parsons, Marshall etc. to Paradise is crucial this weekend.

I've been looking around, and I can't find anywhere that is steaming the opening. I checked ESPN U's schedule for the next couple of days and it wasn't listed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back