The Opening starts tomorrow 6/28

Advertisement
Thursday is QB/WR drills, Jerry Rice is out there working with the WR's.

Per Barton Simmons on Mark Pope - "In the competition period of the morning, Pope ran a go-route on the outside and his quarterback uncorked one deep. It looked like a sure overthrow but Pope just glided under it, flashing his hands at the last minute to make the catch. The No one makes it look easier than the Miami commit."

I told u man this kid doesnt even hold down R2 or the Right trigger yet

Star Wars?

You just dated yourself. Lol.

I listened to the video about Mallory and there were some telling quotes that have me excited (paraphrasing): "Mallory runs routes as precise as the bigger elite receivers out here" and "Mallory extends for the ball probably better than any pass catcher out here today regardless of position"

Per Barton Simmons on Mark Pope - "In the competition period of the morning, Pope ran a go-route on the outside and his quarterback uncorked one deep. It looked like a sure overthrow but Pope just glided under it, flashing his hands at the last minute to make the catch. The No one makes it look easier than the Miami commit."

Star Wars?

1) I am not sure how Star Wars would date anyone as there have been Star Wars movies that came out in the late 70s/early 80s, late 90s/early 2000s and 2015 as well as countless other Star Wars related movies, tv shows, comics, video games etc since 1977. So I guess we could be looking at anyone between 10 and say 80 years old.

2) I am pretty sure he is referencing holding the R2 trigger on an XBOX or Play Station controller to make the player run faster

I think you just dated yourself

Advertisement
The Opening Finals’ 7-on-7 championship finals are scheduled to be televised on the NFL Network, Monday July 3rd at 7 p.m. ET.

Star Wars?

1) I am not sure how Star Wars would date anyone as there have been Star Wars movies that came out in the late 70s/early 80s, late 90s/early 2000s and 2015 as well as countless other Star Wars related movies, tv shows, comics, video games etc since 1977. So I guess we could be looking at anyone between 10 and say 80 years old.

2) I am pretty sure he is referencing holding the R2 trigger on an XBOX or Play Station controller to make the player run faster

I think you just dated yourself

If we get any new commits at this opening I will be dating myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
It's a shame you weren't invited, Jalen.

That being said, its gonna be on NFL Network on Monday July 3rd at 7 pm

Canes have the most players who have comitted 10, SB Nation has the entire roster and ratings for each player.

lol this is not Jalen jeeze u guys are crazy
crook.jpg

Advertisement
Any good info from the new article on 247 about recruiting buzz happening at The Opening?

[TWEET]880852443327643648[/TWEET]
[TWEET]880853213267673092[/TWEET]
[TWEET]880840172627042304[/TWEET]

Advertisement

I'm not trying to saying anybody's lying or giving false info. BUT I just check my TVGuide for DirecTV, I went to the NFL Network station and forward all the way to Monday, July 3rd 7pm and it's saying Super Bowl Classic for that time!! So I don't know what to say, maybe we shouldn't get our hopes up..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back