The Opening starts tomorrow 6/28

Advertisement
Too retarded to post the twitter but Tyson tied Schwartz with a 4.27 forth. Rattler told us he was just as fast but wow he is a must get.

Advertisement
I told y'all Ty was just as fast as Schwartz and he woulda been faster if not for a serious injury last year. Call me biased(I am) but he's the best CB prospect in America, and just because I'm biased it doesn't mean I'm wrong. He's taller than 6'2.5" now, he's creeping up on his pops who's 6'5". I always thought he was gonna be a Moss/Dre/Megatron type WR, now it looks like he's gonna revolutionize the CB position...

So Cook won the juke award even though 3 kids had more points than he did. GTFOH

And then his bit*ch *** brother presented him the award.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So Cook won the juke award even though 3 kids had more points than he did. GTFOH

And then his *** brother presented him the award.
any other details so far sir?

The Trevor Lawrence kid in the long ball compethrew threw that sh*t 73 yds, Patterson 76 yds, & Corral 77 yds.

Pope is dominating, fought through Surtain holding him & scored a long TD on him. Moore looks good. Blades is REALLY physical in drills LMAO.

I don't like the timing they are using in the 40 because they are using hand held watches instead of electric timing like they do in qualifying.

So all these fast times you are seeing aren't really accurate.

Last edited:

So that's what Lo was referring to on Twitter. Wow, well that's Nike for you.

What was the deal with the cat and mouse drill? The calling it a loss if the LB even gets one hand on the RB?

What was the deal with the cat and mouse drill? The calling it a loss if the LB even gets one hand on the RB?

[TWEET]881382569186541569[/TWEET]

Advertisement

[TWEET]881382569186541569[/TWEET]

Yep, that's the Tweet I was referring to. It was clearly about Cook.

Tweed also mentioned on Twitter that some of the calls in the cat and mouse drill were BS. They claim Lo didn't win any reps, but if they call getting one hand on the RB a list rep then, that's just silly.

[TWEET]881521452180058113[/TWEET]

Can anyone confirm am or pm? I don't see it listed on my guide

Yep, it's ridiculous. We all know kid would be a low 4 star if his last name weren't Cook. It was a joke that Rivals had him ahead of Lingard as the #2 back for so long.

The deal is that it's the most meaningless and pointless drill at the opening. Nothing like a real game and they're inconsistent with the scoring anyway. At least the OL/DL and WR/DB 1v1s make sense and resemble a real situation (as much as you can without pads). Cat and mouse is just silly and it is astounding to me that anyone would judge a player at all based on those.. speaking mainly about the recruiting guys at 247, **** is weird

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back