The one thing we do well

Advertisement
I have taken all of that into account...and if we would have had a collapse against lets say Clemson, I'd fully understand...but under no circumstances will I excuse what I saw yesterday, against a team we should have easily beaten by 21+ points...
Agree. Unfortunately I had that uneasy feeling going into yesterday's game that we were going to **** the bed.

Everyone that has been calling for press man coverage needs to check in and take their medicine.

Everyone blabbing about LT56 snap count needs to check in.

Not only did we utterly **** the bed but are wrecked by injuries.

At least we’re looking good at P once Lou leaves.
Lol I think my post is still up somewhere where I said 8 in press man will be worse than 8 in zone. At least in zone he had a cushion to defend himself from speed

Make excuses.

The last couple weeks I’ve heard coaches blaming the wr’s , It hasn’t been a secret going back to spring. Then we bench our qb and suddenly it starts leaking out that the wr’s didn’t like him and it’s been his fault. He’s made them look worse than what they are lol. I mean who wouldn’t want to be in this foxhole with this staff, players and fans? It’s all good until you hit rock bottom then we gotta find a scape goat.

We‘ve had fans sliding in to defend the honor of coaches who have suspect resumes when it comes to offense and developing qb’s. Quick to throw a kid under the bus as a “ jag” or “bum”. Fact is I said TVD didn’t look right during the Bcu game and the S Miss game. Constant patting of the ball and choppy feet is a giveaway. I also said this offense was a dramatic change from Rhett. It’s very complicated. Which makes no sense in 2022, when you only get so much time in the class room. **** even the NFL has gone the way of college offenses, making it easier for qb’s to adapt to the pro game. On top of that the game is heavily slanted to the offense.

Yesterday MTSU repeatedly outnumbered Miami in the box by one, two , sometimes three men yet we still ran right into the teeth of the defense. That’s the definition of insanity. We’d rather lose and make a point versus doing the alternative. This offense is fish in a barrel , MTSU had the gun.

I’ve said my piece on playing in space , how it makes the game easier for the qb’s, wr’s, Ol and even the Oc’s calling plays. It makes disguising harder for the defense, it spreads them thin. But we’re way past that argument now.

We’re at the point where Mario evolves like Saban offensively or keeps beating his head in the wall. He’s hard headed as F so I know which way I’m leaning. When you say In the presser “ they had us outnumbered most plays , but we couldn’t block them up“ tells you everything. He’s talking execution when they had a one or two body advantage. That’s just stupid and something a caveman would say. You ever heard of “ work smarter , not harder?

I‘ve said for awhile If they aren’t tailoring this O to Tvd’s skill set they need to just go to Garcia. This scheme is more fitting for him. Just like I did with King and TVD last year. It looks like we’ve gotten the answer on that. Sadly it took four games to come to that conclusion.

This staff is being paid too much to put that product on the field , there’s no excuses. Hopefully everyone is doing some self evaluation. Maybe spend more time doing that than throwing players and teammates under the bus. Only the people in the locker room can fix this. There’s only two ways this thing can go.
TVD is overrated and the defense is cheeks. Let's not leave anything out.

Advertisement
DBD38077-4D85-4B3D-A908-6121F7AAA858.jpeg

Advertisement
TVD is overrated and the defense is cheeks. Let's not leave anything out.

idk where the rest of the season will take Tyler Van Dyke...hopefully he gets his head out of his *** and we can get something from him...but it seems - after 4 games - the fanbase has been Kaaya'd once again.

Some jabrone puts a 'Canes player in some mock draft and all of a sudden people buy in on a player being some elite college player...and it seems he may not be.

My feeling was FSU to be honest. And UNC will be a handful. We'll need atleast 30 to beat them.
When aTm lost to App State, they bounced back and beat us in a clunker and just beat Woo Pig in another clunker.
When Notre Dame lost to Marshall, they bounced back and beat Cal in a clunker and blew the brakes off UNC.
Hopefully...we beat UNC in a clunker and blow the brakes off VaTech and get this ship back on track.

Its all I got, brother.

I’ve been the guy saying “ everyone “ is at fault. You’re the one that’s had a Gattis ball gag in his mouth all week blaming players. White knighting coaches.
this.

gattis could do no wrong. its everyone else. now were talking about a culture issue lol. we did the same w Manny when we looked poorly coached and unprepared against what CMU? then FIU happened. its not a culture problem. yesterday was just being out coached

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like as soon as Jeff came in the game the offense changed from a schematic standpoint. Like they went with a little more of downfield passing game keeping more with last year's offense because maybe Jeff has not had enough reps in the new offense. Am I wrong here? I'm no coach but I'm really good at common sense
Who the fucc is Jeff?

When the two player bumped into each, I said that was a perfect example of this offense
I don’t even want to go back and watch who f’d up but my god…in the moment I was ready to drink bleach. We had the slightest bit of momentum too I think.

Advertisement
Back