The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you have in mind?
Butch......Briles......Freez

Someone who can say fuq u to Saban in sfla..........u cant let that guy come here and pick who the fuq he wants cause it hurts us. Until that stops we are screwed and always will be playing for 2nd tier..........anyone that tells u otherwise is living in 1990 still or 2000

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles Remember how u asked me do I think Richt can get us to # 6 and I said I do, If.....

OK, here are the facts gentlemen...in our last 11 games, we are now 5-6.

2 of those losses came against the likes of Pitt and UVA. 3 of these wins have come against a team being demoted to DII and two G5 teams.

We struggled mightily against of the worst FSU teams in the last decade, and this is in back to back years.

Richt’s teams, not just these Canes but his UGA teams, they have one commonality.....under achievers. Doesn’t matter how talented they are, his teams do less with more. I forget how young he is in comparison to Saban, yet Richt acts, reacts, and looks much older than Saban.

He has 0 passion and his play calling along w the personality of his offense shows as much. Look at how the D acts and look at Manny v. look how the O acts and look at Richt. Night & Day between both coaches and both units.

Richt has no business being here. Why we extended him w/o anything proven is byond me.

Him paying for the that IPF has made him untouchable, unfortunately. I think Richt strategically did that as well. He’s collecting a check at this point. U see absolutely no coaching on the side line. No teaching. After every int, all u see is the QB doing a little hand gestering and Richt nods.

Look, Richt may be one of the nicest guys ever....I don’t care. We never a killer w a killer’s mentality that can coach. Richt ain’t that.

Someone who can say fuq u to Saban in sfla..........u cant let that guy come here and pick who the fuq he wants cause it hurts us. Until that stops we are screwed and always will be playing for 2nd tier..........anyone that tells u otherwise is living in 1990 still or 2000
Butch had a comeback win tonight. he'll probably win a C-USA title before we win a ACC title.

I think I'm more disappointed in his QB picks than him sucking. Without a great QB we will never be back.

@Dwinstitles Remember how u asked me do I think Richt can get us to # 6 and I said I do, If.....

OK, here are the facts gentlemen...in our last 11 games, we are now 5-6.

2 of those losses came against the likes of Pitt and UVA. 3 of these wins have come against a team being demoted to DII and two G5 teams.

We struggled mightily against of the worst FSU teams in the last decade, and this is in back to back years.

Richt’s teams, not just these Canes but his UGA teams, they have one commonality.....under achievers. Doesn’t matter how talented they are, his teams do less with more. I forget how young he is in comparison to Saban, yet Richt acts, reacts, and looks much older than Saban.

He has 0 passion and his play calling along w the personality of his offense shows as much. Look at how the D acts and look at Manny v. look how the O acts and look at Richt. Night & Day between both coaches and both units.

Richt has no business being here. Why we extended him w/o anything proven is byond me.

Him paying for the that IPF has made him untouchable, unfortunately. I think Richt strategically did that as well. He’s collecting a check at this point. U see absolutely no coaching on the side line. No teaching. After every int, all u see is the QB doing a little hand gestering and Richt nods.

Look, Richt may be one of the nicest guys ever....I don’t care. We never a killer w a killer’s mentality that can coach. Richt ain’t that.
So its a no?

Its been a no after LSU raped us

Advertisement
we are back where we started when richt got here. out of the top 25.

Butch had a comeback win tonight. he'll probably win a C-USA title before we win a ACC title.
I think hes pulled the highest rated classes at FIU

Its sad man that we could of had him, i feel like **** right now lol

I think hes pulled the highest rated classes at FIU

Its sad man that we could of had him, i feel like **** right now lol
no we had to hire a guy uga fired. not the guy who saved our program and would have coached here for free.

Briles would be awesome but is unemployable. Pass on Freeze big time. Doubtful we’d hire Butch based off the last time and we were gonna pick Schiano over him.

Les Miles would fit the bill, would also need an OC.

Oh, we’re not going to fire Richt but it’s fun to think about the other possibilities.

Advertisement
So its a no?

Its been a no after LSU raped us

Correct. I went w emotions, but I immediately regretted that post. The if’s we’re pipe dreams. Richt is characteristically stubborn, and not in a good way.

Correct. I went w emotions, but I immediately regretted that post. The if’s we’re pipe dreams. Richt is characteristically stubborn, and not in a good way.
Welcome aboard u always good in my book even if we disagree dog

Advertisement
Mark got us the IPF. BOT will not fire him so let’s promote him to AD but not let him pick his replacement. We do not need his son or any of his cronies. We need someone with no interest in being liked. Assistants need to freak him not like him. Other coaches need to hate him.

Im dead serious I think hes that savage of a recruiter, maybe im exaggerating a bit but i have heard kids wanted him to get hired dead serious about that
i know of a kid that went to fsu who's hs coach told me he was coming here if we hired butch because "butch will get him to the league"

Advertisement
i know of a kid that went to fsu who's hs coach told me he was coming here if we hired butch because "butch will get him to the league"
see

I also heard parents would send there kids to butch for the same reason, dudes a legend in sfla and parents trust him to send kids to the league not trust him cause hes a good guy. Hes ruthless on the trail

sign me up. i'm on board. him and his doofus son need to GTFO.

I don't wanna fire Mark Richt the head coach, I wanna fire Mark Richt the OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back