The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Literally everything we were told about him by UGA fans is happening.
They were right, u saw last year there team went toe to toe with bama, thats all that anyone needed to see. They kept saying Richt recruits Richts recruits........................they lost today but play a much tougher schedule and they are out recruiting bama those r good signs for the future of your program

If you ain’t bout it get the **** in the dog house with Mark

Advertisement
Hes not the answer period.............I dont want to hear the bring in a OC excuses like Golden. Hes the problem we need to start over u cant lose to UVA u cant. Barely beat a bumb *** FSU team he cant stop the sfla bleeding. He cant fuqin close on NSD at all at fuqin all....................Hes a nice guy a great fuqin person but we are about winning championships lets not settle for anything less.

Nepotism was the first red flag to me with Richt. I don't think recruiting's the problem; but his stubborness is what's going to do him in. Because he's never going to make changes on the staff, and he's never going to divert from his philosophy as well as letting go of play calls. The RPO could work, but Richt's not creative, which is why it looks like dog ****.

Dpb3nsLUcAEeuGP.jpg:large

Advertisement
Where has it gone wrong?
Offense, you ride with your QB. Bad decision by a “QB expert” . Let the kid take his lumps. We lose and he learns a lot, it helps us in the future. WTF 12 gonna learn that he hasn’t in 4 years. Plus it doesn’t help the team.
Everyone confused now.
F it I’m getting more drunk. This drunk isn’t enough

Nepotism was the first red flag to me with Richt. I don't think recruiting's the problem; but his stubborness is what's going to do him in. Because he's never going to make changes on the staff, and he's never going to divert from his philosophy as well as letting go of play calls. The RPO could work, but Richt's not creative, which is why it looks like dog ****.
We are bleeding way to much in recruiting, we need a guy that can stop saban and kirby from hand picking who they want. Agree with the things your saying but recruiting is better than the previous 3 staffs but its not where it needs to be to be savage

He is the EXACT clone calling offense that dorito was defense. I have not seen a worse called game in my 40 years of watching miami. He needs to go or at least give up play calling. He and Tito ruined our season.

Where has it gone wrong?
Offense, you ride with your QB. Bad decision by a “QB expert” . Let the kid take his lumps. We lose and he learns a lot, it helps us in the future. WTF 12 gonna learn that he hasn’t in 4 years. Plus it doesn’t help the team.
Everyone confused now.
F it I’m getting more drunk. This drunk isn’t enough

For the very life of me I don't understand Richt's infatuation with Rosier. The scary thing is, I think Richt tries to find a way for a 6th year for Malik.

Advertisement
Advertisement
HC answer is on staff. Diaz. Should try to get someone from Briles coaching tree at OC like the Tulsa HC. Can pay him like a HC a la Orgeron with Aranda.

I told ya'll this and got banned for it.

And then banned again.

We hired a guy who had just been canned for underperforming at a lesser program. What did you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back