The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to pull the trigger on this one bruh I really do but I just need to watch the Florida Game next year. That game is the final straw for me. He was absolutely pathetic tonight but I want to see Jarren Williams get a shot at some point.

Advertisement
Hold on now. As long as Miami wins out and UVA loses 1 game we will win the coastal.

Go Canes

LOL what you thought you saw tonight was bad wait till Narduzzi at Pitt rolls through. And to think Clemson let along BC.

We are bleeding way to much in recruiting, we need a guy that can stop saban and kirby from hand picking who they want. Agree with the things your saying but recruiting is better than the previous 3 staffs but its not where it needs to be to be savage

Recruiting's not the problem, D. It could be better, but our first issues are offensive execution, development along the o-line, and questionable decisions as it relates to whom sees the field. You fix the latter, than we could start talking about recruiting. But I've been watching CFB all day and every offense I see has some wrinkle and creativity to it, including UF's. With Richt, I see the same bland plays called over and over. And that's the problem.

We are bleeding way to much in recruiting, we need a guy that can stop saban and kirby from hand picking who they want. Agree with the things your saying but recruiting is better than the previous 3 staffs but its not where it needs to be to be savage

D fire up the fire Rix YouTube

Advertisement
HC answer is on staff. Diaz. Should try to get someone from Briles coaching tree at OC like the Tulsa HC. Can pay him like a HC a la Orgeron with Aranda.

Jesus christ have we learned nothing?

Diaz is a horrific recruiter, never ran a team at all, and you think THAT guy is gonna bring us back? Go get a real coach who is an offensive mind and let Diaz do what he is finally showing some consistency at: calling defense.

Advertisement
I wonder what kind of contract he has, but I don't think they would fire him yet anyways. I don't think we'd pay a top coach either.

The buyout's likely too much. We're going to be stuck with Richt for a couple more years. Probably until 2020/2021.

Banner needs to be flown. We need an OC. I’m in for $100. Fly the Fufkin banner.

Advertisement
Yea let's get this over with rip the band aid off. Watching this game was ******* pathetic. And the ***** trotted 12 back out there unforgivable in my book. This season is a wash.

Advertisement
Our next hire has to be someone made already not a new guys or a small school guy, has to be someone whos done it before that can recruit at an elite level and close and cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back