The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm done. Fly the banner. Pulling Perry sealed the deal for me. What has happened to football in S Fla? The dolphins have become the cleveland browns and ucf has more upside, even after losing Frost.

We told them

Me u and far arch told them man, sucks bruh I didnt want to be right. **** hurts man I love this team

We could have had the Lion of the Serengeti roaming our sidelines today. Instead we get corch psussy, soft serve, scared to lose, corch not to win Mork Rich.

Butch Davis is a football God!

Advertisement
Defense did enough. Offense is terrible. Doesn’t make sense. We can’t get out of our own way. The decisions made during the game were horrible.

This man really going to say that Malik was better equipped to handle us being down 10-0. Bro, I'm fcking heated right now.

He just ruined our present QB situation and I don't see Perry recovering from this either.

Perry was starting in his first road game as a RS Freshman and struggled early on.

We see Rosier struggle consistently yet gets the longest leash ever.

We could have had the Lion of the Serengeti roaming our sidelines today. Instead we get corch psussy, soft serve, scared to lose, corch not to win Mork Rich.

Butch Davis is a football God!
Bruh we would of had CJ Henderson Jobe Surtain more savage linebackers that were fast...............sucks man sucks. Would of had Juedy Trey Sanders this year.........man we would of been loaded

Advertisement
Bruh we would of had CJ Henderson Jobe Surtain more savage linebackers that were fast...............sucks man sucks. Would of had Juedy Trey Sanders this year.........man we would of been loaded

Btich *** Mork Rich always loses his schit in the big game.

Georgia got rid of him for a reason, couldn't win the big games. He's losing to Pitt and UVA now, he's past his prime and should retire.

Advertisement
This man really going to say that Malik was better equipped to handle us being down 10-0. Bro, I'm fcking heated right now.

He just ruined our present QB situation and I don't see Perry recovering from this either.

Perry was starting in his first road game as a RS Freshman and struggled early on.

We see Rosier struggle consistently yet gets the longest leash ever.
Everything about this ...

The day we hired him I knew it was a mistake, he could never win the big game. Now he can't even win the average games.
me too but we couldnt post that, thats the wrong thing to do on hiring day. But we saw and we knew............when mctooth beat him soundly for CJ and Edwards I knew that was real bad. MC ****** tooth....................and McFarland to fuqin MAryland..................................MARYLAND

YES MARYLAND

Hes not the answer period.............I dont want to hear the bring in a OC excuses like Golden. Hes the problem we need to start over u cant lose to UVA u cant. Barely beat a bumb *** FSU team he cant stop the sfla bleeding. He cant fuqin close on NSD at all at fuqin all....................Hes a nice guy a great fuqin person but we are about winning championships lets not settle for anything less.
we peaked under him at 10-0.

Advertisement
Why do you put in a qb that makes his money running the ball and have him throwing the ball 90% of the time. When he finally decided to run it he scored.
If he had Rosier come in and run read options when VA had their ears pinned back and rushing the passer Right would have been deemed a savior.
It was just luck Rosier didn't get intercepted again on the last drive when he kept throwing the out which had been intercepted twice already.
Too little too late.

Fired last three coaches. Quick, hire a fired coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back