The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruiting's not the problem, D. It could be better, but our first issues are offensive execution, development along the o-line, and questionable decisions as it relates to whom sees the field. You fix the latter, than we could start talking about recruiting. But I've been watching CFB all day and every offense I see has some wrinkle and creativity to it, including UF's. With Richt, I see the same bland plays called over and over. And that's the problem.
This!..

Advertisement
Wish I had a camera in @KrazyCane room, to see him calling DBC asking if we still going to the playoffs after today. Or if its ok to rip his mAlik Rosier 1st round pick poster in his bedroom. Or his Walton is better than Saquon poster off his wall too

Advertisement
In.

I have seen enough.

Everyone has to be in at this point ? Unless you want our absolute pinnacle to be like last year where we get to a respectable bowl (but no where near playoffs) and get creamed...

meanwhile blake james still walking around like he mad a great hire. i'm watching a video of butch last week saying he loves a bye week because he gets to go all ove rand recruit. dude still has the fire.

Advertisement
meanwhile blake james still walking around like he mad a great hire. i'm watching a video of butch last week saying he loves a bye week because he gets to go all ove rand recruit. dude still has the fire.
we fuqed up unbelievable

is butch great on strategy. no he is not saban but he would full a roster full of talent, speed, and develop them. Our guys on offense look slower and everyone is getting hurt all the time.

Advertisement
You guys act and sound like an encounter group full of liberals fussing about how trump has you all butthurt.grow a pair act like adults everyone here knew deep down we've got a great defense but a so so offense.redshirt freshman first road start and you thought he'd lit up the score board.now that we lost you Gus wanna quit cause that's what you are.you. flew the banners to fire golden but you guys also flew the banners to fire butch.go away fair weather fans we don't need you.

Bottom line all this effects recruiting but more importantly guys leaving for the draft. Dabo tells his guys come back for your senior year and lets win a Natty. They stay. Joe Jackson going to stay? Shaq? Pinkney ? boys already know Redwine Johnson Willis are all heading for the door. two years play calling still the same. Hasn't developed Nkosi or Rosier. How long before he loses team and more importantly the D,.. Diaz may not be ready to be a HC but he will get offers after the way the D has played

Advertisement
Holy sweet Jesus.....here goes more Butch slurping.

This board is not good for my mental health.

I'm out at least a week.

Have fun debating the same **** over and over and over again.........

I don't understand the shock and outrage. He's a 9-10 win coach. That's it.

Being surprised that Mark Richt is not going to build a championship program is like walking outside in South Florida in August and being surprised it's humid.

You guys act and sound like an encounter group full of liberals fussing about how trump has you all butthurt.grow a pair act like adults everyone here knew deep down we've got a great defense but a so so offense.redshirt freshman first road start and you thought he'd lit up the score board.now that we lost you Gus wanna quit cause that's what you are.you. flew the banners to fire golden but you guys also flew the banners to fire butch.go away fair weather fans we don't need you.

This site is non-political. Keep it to sports or **** off...no one cares to discuss that garbage over here...

Holy sweet Jesus.....here goes more Butch slurping.

This board is not good for my mental health.

I'm out at least a week.

Have fun debating the same **** over and over and over again.........

**** what are we going to do without all your porsts?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back