The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fire Mark Richt movement is absurd ! Mark Richt does not have a quarterback.
In fact, Miami hasn't had a QB since Dorsey. It's easy to think back to Kelly,
Kosar, Testeverde, Toretta, and Dorsey. We just haven't seen the likes of them
since.
Rosier and Perry have not shown they can complete critical passes. 3 or 4
ints in a game dooms a team's spirit. And that's what happened vs
Virginia. And it may get worse or the same against Pitt, Ga Tech, Duke.

Bottom line it's not Richt who's throwing the INTs or doing the blocking.
B

Richt is recruiting and coaching these guys. No one is to blame but him.

Advertisement
Maybe we can still grab Butch.

****, even Spurrier "consulting" during game time would be worth 40 a game on offense.
Its too late fam they blew that opportunity, Im sure even unbelievers of Butch would take him right now then this. We have a coaching problem already and everyone thought that was solved.

Advertisement
good luck getting anyone worth a shiit to come coach here. I wouldn't want to come here to deal with an unrealistic fan base flying banners at every upset loss.

Why is this always said. To name a few, Miami over the past 2 decades has had Jim Tressel (going through a divorce while at Youngstown State), Patterson & Mullen (we wouldn't pay them what they wanted) in the loop as coaches that we could have hired if not for other factors on our end or theirs. These guys didn't turn us down for any of the stuff you claim.

Jim Harbaugh before Stanford and while at San diego inquired about this job but we never gave him the time of day.

We can hire guys like PJ Fleck, Kiffin, Campbell and a host of great coaches.

Shoot..I would take Jim Leavitt in a heart beat as HC here.

Why is this always said. To name a few, Miami over the past 2 decades has had Jim Tressel (going through a divorce while at Youngstown State), Patterson & Mullen (we wouldn't pay them what they wanted) in the loop as coaches that we could have hired if not for other factors on our end or theirs. These guys didn't turn us down for any of the stuff you claim.

Jim Harbaugh before Stanford and while at San diego inquired about this job but we never gave him the time of day.

We can hire guys like PJ Fleck, Kiffin, Campbell and a host of great coaches.

Shoot..I would take Jim Leavitt in a heart beat as HC here.
Theres alot of good coaches that would of came here with the money they threw at MR

Im in this movement for sure D. But its pointless dude just built a IPF and donated 1 million dollars. He ain't going to be fired which is sad.

Advertisement
Im in this movement for sure D. But its pointless dude just built a IPF and donated 1 million dollars. He ain't going to be fired which is sad.

I think most of us are aware of this fact...which is why all of the outrage, banners, and heckling of the school needs to be specifically directed at Richt hiring an offensive coordinator.

Sadly, it's our best case scenario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sad thing is. He's already gone...upstairs. He's just cashing checks and preaching BS. God I am sick of this!

Richt is recruiting and coaching these guys. No one is to blame but him.

By this standard, then why did UM fire Coker, Shannon and Golden? Its all about the players, right?

(And for the record, I dont believe firing Richt is even realistic at this point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back