The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat-guy-swing-set-collapse.gif
Guy did not read the instruction manual.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Admin loves Richt he is here for a few more years. I truly believe that we will get it together he is a great recruiter, a good man, and a good coach. All he needs to do is bring in a good oline coach and a good OC. I also believe he needs to have that Father son talk and tell his son he has to make it on his own somewhere else.

Advertisement
Change is needed. He can either make it himself, or he can drag this program through the slop and eventually the change will come without his consent. Do not blame the fans, the ultimate outcome is entirely within the control of the man in charge.
The wisest words I've read this morning.
b99fff4d6c41dfce4db61c02cd9a0cc58e21acb7.gif

This fire Mark Richt movement is absurd ! Mark Richt does not have a quarterback.
In fact, Miami hasn't had a QB since Dorsey. It's easy to think back to Kelly,
Kosar, Testeverde, Toretta, and Dorsey. We just haven't seen the likes of them
since.
Rosier and Perry have not shown they can complete critical passes. 3 or 4
ints in a game dooms a team's spirit. And that's what happened vs
Virginia. And it may get worse or the same against Pitt, Ga Tech, Duke.

Bottom line it's not Richt who's throwing the INTs or doing the blocking.
B
He's just doing the recruiting.......

Advertisement
I truly believe that we will get it together he is a great recruiter, a good man, and a good coach. All he needs to do is bring in a good oline coach and a good OC. I also believe he needs to have that Father son talk and tell his son he has to make it on his own somewhere else.

baghad-bob UM nc6.jpg

I just never dreamed this all would be happening, just having issues with withdrawals we just did this three years ago.

It the U a get rich scheme now for coaches?

I had so much optimism sipping my Koolaide, like a nightmare and I’m awake in a Matrix stuck.

GOCANES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back