The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By this standard, then why did UM fire Coker, Shannon and Golden? Its all about the players, right?

(And for the record, I dont believe firing Richt is even realistic at this point)

I agree. Richt got an extension to 2023. Administration is not going to want to shell out that much money, especially with the year we had last season, just to go out and have to pay for another staff as well to remain competitive.

Advertisement
By this standard, then why did UM fire Coker, Shannon and Golden? Its all about the players, right?

(And for the record, I dont believe firing Richt is even realistic at this point)
Yea they are not going to fire him, best hope is he wins out and he closes on NSD for the depth to be built for the next guy

I'm fully aware the Butch train has left....been aware for some time...My problem is...we had him 3 times in the past 11yrs if we wanted him...I'm not talking his time at FIU with less than desirable resources, so spare me with that BS.....The bottomline is.....UMs prominence started declining once Butchs kids were gone in 04...and hasn't came close to that level since...

15 years of proof and yet we claim we never saw it coming. Season is over. Now just playing for a garbage bowl.

Playing to be above 6 wins will be an achievement. Not loosing the locker room and limit the transfres and respect from lot of players will be priceless

I'm fully aware the Butch train has left....been aware for some time...My problem is...we had him 3 times in the past 11yrs if we wanted him...I'm not talking his time at FIU with less than desirable resources, so spare me with that BS.....The bottomline is.....UMs prominence started declining once Butchs kids were gone in 04...and hasn't came close to that level since...
What has BoRtch won?

All his good recruiting classes at UNC and his players that made it to the NFL from there...yet UNC underachieved. His successor has been more successful with worse recruiting classes. Why?

Advertisement
What has BoRtch won?

All his good recruiting classes at UNC and his players that made it to the NFL from there...yet UNC underachieved. His successor has been more successful with worse recruiting classes. Why?
His successor hasn't beaten UM 4 outta 5....

This fire Mark Richt movement is absurd ! Mark Richt does not have a quarterback.
In fact, Miami hasn't had a QB since Dorsey. It's easy to think back to Kelly,
Kosar, Testeverde, Toretta, and Dorsey. We just haven't seen the likes of them
since.
Rosier and Perry have not shown they can complete critical passes. 3 or 4
ints in a game dooms a team's spirit. And that's what happened vs
Virginia. And it may get worse or the same against Pitt, Ga Tech, Duke.

Bottom line it's not Richt who's throwing the INTs or doing the blocking.
B
Lmfao

Advertisement
Coach Bashers v. Idol Worshippers

WHO U GOT?!

Will Coach Bashers blow a 3-0 lead in the series? Will they sweep?

These are pressing questions that need to be answered.

Vegas line opened up Coach Bashers at -1000. @Poptimus, need you to chime in on this line.

I agree. Richt got an extension to 2023. Administration is not going to want to shell out that much money, especially with the year we had last season, just to go out and have to pay for another staff as well to remain competitive.

Realistically the only thing we can hope for is significant staff/philosophy changes on the offensive side of the ball. It is what it is..

Advertisement

If our offense was this exciting we would run circles vs all the ACC teams. I don't understand why we can't get someone to run this type of offense.

IMG_2543.JPG

"Hahahaha sure I'll coach Miami. Thanks, suckers!!!"

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back