The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Butch, Briles , Freez (who i like he cheats and calls good games and beat bama)

don't want butch (worse game day coach).
LOL at briles (dudes in europe or some **** bc no one on the continent will touch him).

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles

U see absolutely no coaching on the side line. No teaching. After every int, all u see is the QB doing a little hand gestering and Richt nods.

To me, this is the part that is truly unforgivable. Look dude, either you're too busy head coaching and managing the game, in which case hire a real OC/QB coach, or you just don't seem to care or know how to coach up today's college QB. Either way, it's not working. Stop pretending like it's the kids' fault that your "plays that used to work 30 years ago" don't work. You've been here for three years, you have had the chance to bring in "your guys" and work with them for years. It ain't working. Bring in a guy who wants to work and put points on the board.

Make that change.

Advertisement
15 years of proof and yet we claim we never saw it coming. Season is over. Now just playing for a garbage bowl.
I said since Day 1 that Richt was not the coach for the U because of his record at Georgia. Fifteen years and no championship to show for it. Who stays that long at a major college football program anyway? I wanted Butch Davis sooooo bad but they said he’s too old and instead of informing him of their decision to hire with Richt,they let Butch find out that he wasn’t hired on a radio show!

Advertisement
Only real men strive for perfection.

The rest are imposters.
I registered to join this forum because this man makes so much sense. I’m not being sarcastic or facetious. J was vehemently against hiring Richt from the start but very vocal in calling for Butch Davis to get the job!!!!! Fire Blake James!!!!

Advertisement
Lane Kiffin would salivate at the opportunity to be OC here...then eventually HC. Kiffin is a jerk, the type of jerk UM needs as coach. His offensive philosophy would demolish the opposition.

Worked out well for Tenn when he was there.

He's proven exactly why Georgia fired him. They were 100% correct. Now he's brought that same exact crap here...the results show.
Oh and alumni/long time Hurricane coach Randy was gone by year 4.[/QUOTE
Randy's tenure was a dumpster fire. So is your logic. If you guys go flying banners on Richt right now what descent talented coach is going to want to come here?

Advertisement
Randy's tenure was a dumpster fire. So is your logic. If you guys go flying banners on Richt right now what descent talented coach is going to want to come here?
Your low IQ and inability to comprehend logic duly noted. Randy was "alumni" and coached here many years, not FSU and GA. He bled green and orange unlike Richt. he operated with a shoe string budget and bottom of bucket assistants. He was gone in 4.
$4 million man Richt deserves no less for being "alumni", even if you view the world through white sheet holes like many "Canes" fans.
The current situation is 1000x better than when Butch took over. Zero probation, cupboard stocked with talent. Any coach worth a crap can turn this thing around in no time. An absolute garbage coach like Willie Taggert had corch Richt on the ropes, FIRST YEAR. The defense and a couple players with a burning desire not to lose bailed out Richt's pathetic showing and miraculously saved the day...again, as so many times in the last 3 years. There was no such miracles to be had for the LSU thrashing beat down and last weeks VA debacle. Richt's last year luck has ran out. Pitt, Clemson then Wis exposed his fraud "ACC Coastal Champ" that was more luck that Richt.
Other than Mannys defense, this team is worse after 3 years. You can keep slurping, real fans want otherwise.

I see the light
This fire Mark Richt movement is absurd ! Mark Richt does not have a quarterback.
In fact, Miami hasn't had a QB since Dorsey. It's easy to think back to Kelly,
Kosar, Testeverde, Toretta, and Dorsey. We just haven't seen the likes of them
since.
Rosier and Perry have not shown they can complete critical passes. 3 or 4
ints in a game dooms a team's spirit. And that's what happened vs
Virginia. And it may get worse or the same against Pitt, Ga Tech, Duke.

Bottom line it's not Richt who's throwing the INTs or doing the blocking.
B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back