The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dwinstitles Remember how u asked me do I think Richt can get us to # 6 and I said I do, If.....

OK, here are the facts gentlemen...in our last 11 games, we are now 5-6.

2 of those losses came against the likes of Pitt and UVA. 3 of these wins have come against a team being demoted to DII and two G5 teams.

We struggled mightily against of the worst FSU teams in the last decade, and this is in back to back years.

Richt’s teams, not just these Canes but his UGA teams, they have one commonality.....under achievers. Doesn’t matter how talented they are, his teams do less with more. I forget how young he is in comparison to Saban, yet Richt acts, reacts, and looks much older than Saban.

He has 0 passion and his play calling along w the personality of his offense shows as much. Look at how the D acts and look at Manny v. look how the O acts and look at Richt. Night & Day between both coaches and both units.

Richt has no business being here. Why we extended him w/o anything proven is byond me.

Him paying for the that IPF has made him untouchable, unfortunately. I think Richt strategically did that as well. He’s collecting a check at this point. U see absolutely no coaching on the side line. No teaching. After every int, all u see is the QB doing a little hand gestering and Richt nods.

Look, Richt may be one of the nicest guys ever....I don’t care. We never a killer w a killer’s mentality that can coach. Richt ain’t that.
Richt needs to take a back seat to an awesome coordinator and I think he could do well. I’m pretty sure we’re 5-5 in our last 10 bro, 10-3 last year loosing the last 3 and 5-2 so far this year, either way it’s sh¡t. Good post though!

Advertisement
Richt needs to take a back seat to an awesome coordinator and I think he could do well. I’m pretty sure we’re 5-5 in our last 10 bro, 10-3 last year loosing the last 3 and 5-2 so far this year, either way it’s sh¡t. Good post though!

Ur right my guy. My fault. I counted the 4 game losing streak apart of last season.

Advertisement
UF is going to rape us next year most likely on nat tv again
Difference between Richt and Mullen is Mullen knows his offense sucks and he coaches around every one of their deficiencies. He runs whatever the defense gives him.

Richt is determined to run the offense according to what he wants to do rather than what they can do.

We could have had the Lion of the Serengeti roaming our sidelines today. Instead we get corch psussy, soft serve, scared to lose, corch not to win Mork Rich.

Butch Davis is a football God!
You talking about Mufasa?

Advertisement
The day we hired him I knew it was a mistake, he could never win the big game. Now he can't even win the average games.
Yeah, never expected a championship from him. I DID expect him to get the team to about where he got Georgia which would be primed for the next coach....looks like he won't even get there.

Difference between Richt and Mullen is Mullen knows his offense sucks and he coaches around every one of their deficiencies. He runs whatever the defense gives him.

Richt is determined to run the offense according to what he wants to do rather than what they can do.

BOOM

Advertisement
I mean I know Butch aint coming htat ship sailed and it sucked, if we were going to take a chance on an old fart it should of been 3 years ago. I like Freez Briles bring me one................Freez recruited against bama top level he knows the game, Briles can coach an offense dont know about his recruiting

It’s honestly hard to believe how bad Richt is at utilizing talent. Golden vs Richt (both with a manny defense) and I’m not convinced Richt wins that game and that’s the problem here

Advertisement
F Butch, I want a young offensive guru. No more old *****

Butch is an old fart, Cribby, but I doubt he tries being the CEO and staff member, too. Richt will be fine if he doesn’t try to wear both hats. The nepotism along w his refusal to step in to the 21st Century is amazing.

Bama for years have had great college running backs, but a chitty QB, so they played to that strength. Now that Bama has a world class QB, they are one of the most explosive offenses in CFB b/c the O philosophy has changed due to personnel.

Richt is trying to treat us like we have a dominant OL and Gurley and Chubb in the back field, and that’s simply not going to cut it. That’s y he needs an OC to best utilize the talent we have and put us in the best position to win.

Last edited:
It’s honestly hard to believe how bad Richt is at utilizing talent. Golden vs Richt (both with a manny defense) and I’m not convinced Richt wins that game and that’s the problem here

I hate to agree w u, but ur right

Only way we get rid of Recht is if he retires. Not sure what we can do to help nudge him in that direction, but I’m open to suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back