The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave him a few games his first year - but just like I saw the undeniable flaws in Golden after a few games - this never going to work out.

Maybe some rich guy can fade Richt a check for a million he wrote for the IPF - and fire his *** with a clear conscious.

I wonder if Richt fading that check wasn't to cover his hiring of his son - which could live pretty good and earn his own coaching experience with others if he had a million in the bank to live off of.

This ain't working - it's never going to work.

And you clowns wishing it otherwise are fooling yourselves.
FACTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Dwinstitles Remember how u asked me do I think Richt can get us to # 6 and I said I do, If.....

OK, here are the facts gentlemen...in our last 11 games, we are now 5-6.

2 of those losses came against the likes of Pitt and UVA. 3 of these wins have come against a team being demoted to DII and two G5 teams.

We struggled mightily against of the worst FSU teams in the last decade, and this is in back to back years.

Richt’s teams, not just these Canes but his UGA teams, they have one commonality.....under achievers. Doesn’t matter how talented they are, his teams do less with more. I forget how young he is in comparison to Saban, yet Richt acts, reacts, and looks much older than Saban.

He has 0 passion and his play calling along w the personality of his offense shows as much. Look at how the D acts and look at Manny v. look how the O acts and look at Richt. Night & Day between both coaches and both units.

Richt has no business being here. Why we extended him w/o anything proven is byond me.

Him paying for the that IPF has made him untouchable, unfortunately. I think Richt strategically did that as well. He’s collecting a check at this point. U see absolutely no coaching on the side line. No teaching. After every int, all u see is the QB doing a little hand gestering and Richt nods.

Look, Richt may be one of the nicest guys ever....I don’t care. We never a killer w a killer’s mentality that can coach. Richt ain’t that.

Advertisement
If he made some coaching staff changes offensively he might be able to do it. Until then no. His offense is a joke. Been trying to tell some of these fools but they need chit like this to happen to see the light.

Lol i knew the Trolls would be coming out in full force today

Def need an offensive minded playcaller though . Richt can remain the HC but he needs to make staff changes and he needs to self evaluate himself

I'm fine with Diaz as DC they didn't lose the game for us today.

Last edited:
I'll take Butch, Briles , Freez (who i like he cheats and calls good games and beat bama)
Sucks, sucks, and sucks! Butch is old, Brilles and Freeze are unethical and have done what? Brilles lost to UCF in their biggest game and Freeze did what? Cristobal is number 1!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone calling for Richt to be fired is a moron. First of all 99.99% of the people on this message board have never been on the UM campus, let alone have the IQ to pass the entrance exam to attend the university. Second, 100% of the message board clowns advocating Richt's firing never strapped on a jock in their life, and if they did even the child's size jock would be too big.

Anyone calling for Richt to be fired is a moron. First of all 99.99% of the people on this message board have never been on the UM campus, let alone have the IQ to pass the entrance exam to attend the university. Second, 100% of the message board clowns advocating Richt's firing never strapped on a jock in their life, and if they did even the child's size jock would be too big.

aww jon richt how are ya?

matt campbell
butch davis

I believe manny diaz will even get it shot on the low low so we can afford good assistants

Not ready to give up on CMR just yet but he went from making certain mistakes at UGA which can happen to anyone to making bigger mistakes here at the U.
Hiring his son as the QB Coach was/ is a huge mistake and it calls into question his judgement to be head coach. After 3 years of awful QB play there is no chance that you would retain the services of someone who is not a blood relative. This is/ was Blake James fault. He should never have allowed the Nepotism to happen in the first place. Compound the issues with the QB recruiting issues the last two seasons and it’s a no-brainer. After all Richt does not trust Perry to QB the team and that is a reflection of the coaching he is receiving. He doesn’t trust Jarren Williams to get any meaningful playing or practice time.....

2nd- He needs to hire a real OC- Ken Dorsey or countless other options would be an improvement. Hey Richt the 1980’s called and they want there playbook back.

3rd- Searels needs to go. This OLine is not only worse than last year it seems like it is getting worse week by week. Seems like many recruits this year aren’t thrilled to sign up to be coached by him either.

4th- We need are real special teams coach and to make special teams a priority!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back