The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont give a **** what type of play you call, if your oline get pushed around, you ain't doing **** on offense!

Get that soft yogurt *** oline out my face.

I'm not giving Richt a pass, I wouldn't have hired him in the first place. He never won the big games at GA. I do believe we're stuck with him though. I do agree with you Richt can't call plays, he needs to hire an offensive coach. I think his contract is through 2023 like someone posted. I doubt he's going anywhere unless the fans can get him to retire. lol

Is it really that long???

Wtf?!

Advertisement
He looked lost out there right from the beginning. I just don't think he's good enough to play here.

I think good coaching would’ve helped him. We started off good w the short passes, and just went away from it. There’s no underneath routes. No curls, no back shoulder throws, no slants.

Like, we run such a very vanilla offense w/o the vanilla flavor my guy. Richt doesn’t know how to adjust or know how to best utilize his personnel. I look at our offense, and compare it to other offenses w way trashier QBs and it’s night & day. We run no motions, we’ve inexplicably took away the wild cat. I mean, it’s bitter to see, my g.

Advertisement
I think good coaching would’ve helped him. We started off good w the short passes, and just went away from it. There’s no underneath routes. No curls, no back shoulder throws, no slants.

Like, we run such a very vanilla offense w/o the vanilla flavor my guy. Richt doesn’t know how to adjust or know how to best utilize his personnel. I look at our offense, and compare it to other offenses w way trashier QBs and it’s night & day. We run no motions, we’ve inexplicably took away the wild cat. I mean, it’s bitter to see, my g.
I really miss that wild cat too, it would have been useful tonight.

Absolutely spot on. You get it. Vanilla offense without the vanilla plays. You can't even explain this ****, it's obvious richt doesn't know what the **** he's even calling sometimes. There's literally no logic, schemes, matchups, etc. This goes faaaaarrrr beyond o-line and QB play.

I gave him a few games his first year - but just like I saw the undeniable flaws in Golden after a few games - this never going to work out.

Maybe some rich guy can fade Richt a check for a million he wrote for the IPF - and fire his *** with a clear conscious.

I wonder if Richt fading that check wasn't to cover his hiring of his son - which could live pretty good and earn his own coaching experience with others if he had a million in the bank to live off of.

This ain't working - it's never going to work.

And you clowns wishing it otherwise are fooling yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back