The official 630AM press conference

Honestly they should fire the guy at this point......pass the collection plate around and end it.....but they won't. What is the point in caring so much as a fan when the actual people in charge don't care at all???

Advertisement
"We're trending upward on defense."

*refers to stats from 2 years ago as proof that defense can be good*

That defense wasn't good. Our O protected that defense with a slow pace of play. We're not even asking them to be great right now. Talent is an issue. I see it, just be competent. Guy is a clown right now.

Whatever he says or does, if he can keep imrpoving the recruiting the team will get better. For me that is what I will hang on to. It mgiht take a different coach a couple years from now, but a better talent pool is very improtant. That said, I am putting my hope on Al's wife, that see will not stand by and watch her husband throw their future down the drain for Mark or pride. Help us Mrs. Golden, you are our only hope.

You could see this coming. Wouldn't doubt it if Donut was the sticking point with Penn St. These dudes have a strange coaching relationship.

Advertisement
He is full of himself (probably) if he thinks people are actually gonna buy what he's selling.

Go **** yourself Golden.

I got stats, too, Al, you piece of ****.

116.jpg

Need to add Louisville to that. I'm sure the trend continued.

Advertisement
He's a politician for sure...he also doesn't sound too happy to be doing this interview. Doesn't have his usual pep...sounds like hes bummed about something

I agree, he sounds stressed.

Most people would be.

He should be stressed after that bowl loss. Everyone needs to relax on the PSU stuff. AG isn't going to throw anyone under the bus. Say what you will about him, but he's a professional. Rather than spew bull**** before and after this, he's going to stay silent. I'd prefer that to lies.

And lol at him just hearing about the rumors and that's why he put out a statement. I hate this guy.

THe guy interviewed at Penn St. and was offered the position. He was working out details when he got word of other interviews, i.e. Munchak and tried to play hardball and lost. That is all fact. We are so screwed it isnt even funny.

Ferman is a dope, but he had the story for the most part.

He didn't sound stressed at all. You guys that hate just want to hate. Al sounds like a guy that believes in what he is doing and wants the same results as we do. In light of the **** storm he had to deal with I'm prepared to watch this play out.

Advertisement
Can ONE of the beat writers please call him out at the press conference for his bull****?

Ugh

People need to look at the totality of circumstances -- ALWAYS. There is no tell all stat for anything. Everyone is self-destructing over something that is easy to see. Our expectations need to be realistic. We were loaded with talent in 2011. We were good. We're nowhere near that talent level right now. We're not so good. It's pretty simple.

Coach D has obviously had success in the past. Why can't we have faith that he will be successful again? He's not going anywhere -- get used to it. Take a couple steps away from the edge. We're going to be better next year and even better the year after that. I've been in the boat that thinks we're two years away. Let it play out. We have an extremely young team. Reserve some judgment. Be positive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back