The official 630AM press conference

Advertisement
Al now pulling defensive stats out from 3 years ago to show how good the D can be. Dude's going all out to protect D'onofrio.

If you're honestly surprised he deflected the questions and didn't tell the world what happened with PSU you're an idiot. What did you expect?

Advertisement
Are there two press conferences today? What was this one?

Sounds terrible.

Al now pulling defensive stats out from 3 years ago to show how good the D can be. Dude's going all out to protect D'onofrio.

You mean the year he asked the offense to protect his defense by going at one of the slowest paces in college football. This dude aint fooling anybody with a brain. Guy is talking about time of possession. Since when did Miami offenses have time of possession as a concern? The defense could stand on its own. Actually protect the offense.

This interview is really ****ing me off. All of his numbers are bullsh*t. I honestly hate him for the first time ever...I just realized that we will continue to lose as ling as hes here...

WTF? The defense is trending upwards, then he brings up 2011 defense, so you can really say its been trending downwards since 2011. What a waste of 30 minutes of my life.

Advertisement
I've been a big Al supporter but I've gotten to the point I can't listen to his interviews . It's like listening to a dirty politician,trying to manipulate me in to thinking the D isn't an abortion.

Even if it wasnt the truth, it would've been much smarter for him if he just said that being a former Penn St. player, being from the northeast, having met his wife at Penn St, that he felt he had to give them the courtesy to interview him, but that in his mind he knew all along that he'd stay.

Instead, by deflecting and not answering, it comes off much worse. Like there is something he is hiding.

We were just fed bs for 30 min.. Al was not himself today. Sounded very stressed/****ed/didn't want to be doing interview at all.. Every difficult question or touchy subject he either avoided or made up an excuse.. Dude had all kinds of stats in front of him.. I guess he didn't realize no one gives a sh*t because our D still blows..

Advertisement
He sounded very stressed, which makes me wonder if this is really over. When you have a career changing decision, and it is resolved, there is almost always a sense of relief, no matter which way you chose to go. He didn't sound relieved to me. He sounded like there is something heavy on his mind.

I got stats, too, Al, you piece of ****.

116.jpg

Advertisement
"We're trending upward on defense."

*refers to stats from 2 years ago as proof that defense can be good*

Advertisement
Back