The official 630AM press conference

Advertisement
I got stats, too, Al, you piece of ****.

116.jpg

Va Tech and Duke stats are very depressing.

I have been a full fledged supporter since day 1 of the Golden era, but The lack of accountability in that interview this morning was kinda depressing... Pumping out bs numbers instead of facing harsh realities. He seem unconscious to the fact that he's looking up numbers in way that would support him not facing the truth.

This.

I count myself as someone who say Golden deserves time. He loses me the minute he starts using a dishonest approach which is selectively using facts. I'd prefer "we aren't there yet" or "brick by brick" but don't hide behind the curtain.

Time to change my signature I think.. I want to honor Tracy, less inclined to have Al share that spot.

Last edited:
The worst part of this is how much the University of Miami is encouraging him to dodge questions and beat around the bush. If the administration had any sense of how to run an operation they'd have him tell the truth as it is all we are asking for as fans. With the approach Al took this morning and will again at 1230 they will see ticket sales dwindle, merchandise revenue go down and have only put Al in a worse spot for pressure. Al has every right to keep Mark on board and he can look like a hero for keeping him if we improve or will be gone in 11 months due to it. The school has officially created an all in move with Al as he has to win the ACC now before losing the majority of the fan base and being forced to make a change. They have set Al up for a very hard 8 months and Al has made it even tougher with "positive trend" talk and retention of the entire staff, especially on defense.
1) the rabid posters on this board do not constitute the majority of the fan base.
2) He can't discuss the situation truthfully because they will destroy him with negative recruiting.
120.jpg

Looks positive to me

Advertisement
The worst part of this is how much the University of Miami is encouraging him to dodge questions and beat around the bush. If the administration had any sense of how to run an operation they'd have him tell the truth as it is all we are asking for as fans. With the approach Al took this morning and will again at 1230 they will see ticket sales dwindle, merchandise revenue go down and have only put Al in a worse spot for pressure. Al has every right to keep Mark on board and he can look like a hero for keeping him if we improve or will be gone in 11 months due to it. The school has officially created an all in move with Al as he has to win the ACC now before losing the majority of the fan base and being forced to make a change. They have set Al up for a very hard 8 months and Al has made it even tougher with "positive trend" talk and retention of the entire staff, especially on defense.

Please point me to any clip of a coach "telling the truth" on a subject like this. And you think the administration is gonna tell him to do so? Lol. You guys are dumb man.

Advertisement
Back