The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lovie Smith?
https___fansided.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2021_09_1334200740-850x560.jpeg

Advertisement
Funny how Frost's drinking is being made a big deal on here.

Geez.... our best coaches all were massive drinkers.

Erickson and staff won 2 championships, and 2,000 hangovers.

Jankovich as well
Jankovich is from Butte; drinking like a fish is the national past time up there…no better place to spend St. Paddy’s than Butte, America.

If you would have told me that Mario would take until February to hire an OC in year one, fire that coordinator and hire his replacement in February again. I would have said let's leave Mario where he was.
There was a time the messaging from some on this board was that we were lucky that Mario was even considering Miami. If not for his ties we would never get a coach of his caliber. Watching his "all-star" staff fall on its face in year one may have sobered some up. The recent investments in the program suggest that no HC who was open to listening was actually off the table. The people in charge artificially made the coaching pool shallow.

I saw Deep Purple with some last minute replacement band that everyone skipped and Iron Maiden with Twisted Sister opening for them at the Sportatorium. Horrible acoustics, but back then it didn't matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back