The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wasn't meant as an insult at all, but I'm not sweating the response.
stop fuck off GIF

The Sportatorium! Finally this thread is “rockin”. I saw Motley Crue with Guns N’ Roses opening for them, which in this coaching search terms would be like hiring Candle with Underwood as receivers coach……and then Candle rained pretend cocaine (baby powder?) down on Underwood during his first interview. A guy can dream.
Almost got arrested at that show with friends in the parking lot because some undercover key stone narcs smelled the leaf in the air ina huge parking lot, looked in our car and saw a jar of “roaches”, only after cuffing two of us discovered they were pegs for a peg board game one of our buddies sisters had in her car. Mocking ensued from all around lol

(narrator- they were high as kites but the narcs were morons)

Advertisement
I wouldn’t hate Candle, but when comparing what $1.8mm gets you to the market, I would feel like we should do better
Absolutely!!

I will go in the record and say that I don’t dig Candle at all. To me, he’s like the 5th best option out there.

It’s all relative I guess, however, in terms of who’s actually interested.

My #1 is Mullen. Whipple #2 Frost is #3. Then a battle between Candle and someone like Cam Turner with me giving Cam the edge.

If it is Candle, I pray and will root for him to prove me wrong.

Advertisement
Almost got arrested at that show with friends in the parking lot because some undercover key stone narcs smelled the leaf in the air ina huge parking lot, looked in our car and saw a jar of “roaches”, only after cuffing two of us discovered they were pegs for a peg board game one of our buddies sisters had in her car. Mocking ensued from all around lol

(narrator- they were high as kites but the narcs were morons)
A year or so later, same parking lot for whitesnake and great white and honestly I don’t remember anything at all except standing at a urinal to pee and my buddy telling me I stood there for ten minutes

Funny how Frost's drinking is being made a big deal on here.

Geez.... our best coaches all were massive drinkers.

Erickson and staff won 2 championships, and 2,000 hangovers.
'
Jankovich as well
Hey rip Van winkle its 2023 and frost isn't just an alcohol issue
confused randy marsh GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you would have told me that Mario would take until February to hire an OC in year one, fire that coordinator and hire his replacement in February again. I would have said let's leave Mario where he was.
literally why does it matter lmao. we’re not gonna go into the season without an OC, anybody who’s worked up about the timelines is just doing it to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back