The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more of a soft, Candle-light dinner, imo.

Infomercial Smell GIF

@JamesQuall

May want to do a drive by over here. Possible violation of the Dijon rule.

Advertisement
This. Let him prove he’s a changed man and found Jesus lol. Then take over down the road. That’s a Saban type move.
Someone tell Frost I’ll be his sponsor. There’s no substitute for strong sponsorship, a relationship with a higher power and the twelve steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Starting to do a little poking around on Candle and learn more

Interesting stat. Toledo finished 86th last year in penalties. 2021 and 2020….both years Toledo finished dead last…most penalties of any D1 school.

Now I don’t know how many of those penalties were on O vs D and how much blame you put on the coach as opposed to the field coaches. But at the least, his teams seem to play undisciplined.

Zac Wylde has or had a house here in the Cape. I saw Mark Farner on Sanibel…heard he has a guitar school or something in the SW area.
Believe it or not....Mikey, from the Life Cereal commercial lived in Cape Coral as well when I was growing up there. So did Pittsburgh Pirate Bill Robinson. Alot of Stars lived in SWFL in the 70s...Even Dusty Rhodes had a house in Ft Myers back then.

Advertisement
Starting to do a little poking around on Candle and learn more

Interesting stat. Toledo finished 86th last year in penalties. 2021 and 2020….both years Toledo finished dead last…most penalties of any D1 school.

Now I don’t know how many of those penalties were on O vs D and how much blame you put on the coach as opposed to the field coaches. But at the least, his teams seem to play undisciplined.

Fits right in

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back