The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why do these guys all love Coley so much? He was horrible when he was here and Texas A&M's offense was almost as bad as our's last year. I get that Jimbo is likely running the offense there but still. I don't want to hear about his legendary recruiting prowess. Mario has that covered. We need someone who can actually run an offense.
It also just shows how completely disconnected these guys are from what’s real

Less than zero percent chance Coley was ever even considered an OC candidate here but our fans can’t let his name go for some reason as if he’s the only person that’s ever been a successful recruiter in south Florida

Last edited:
@RVACane @WaterburyCane @PIPO @Baba Yaga

I don't want to abuse the power given to me but I'm going to tell y'all a joke that my late grandpa told me when I was a kid.

Grandpa: "Did you hear that an actress stabbed her partner?? It was, oh gosh, what's her name? Reese. Reese with something or other..."

Me "Witherspoon?"

Grandpa: "No, with a knife silly."
Chris Jericho Wrestling GIF by AEWonTV

Advertisement
there are two spots left. the OC is going to have to coach either QBs or WRs. i prefer to have a dedicated WR coach, so we need an OC/QB coach IMO
If Coley came here to be OC I would imagine he would be QB coach as well, he has experience working with QBs. It's definitely not my first choice or second but hiring Coley as OC/QB and a elite recruiter at WR coach and just stacking talent on offense the next two years or so could be a legit plan.

Advertisement
@WaterburyCane, you need to come get your boy. He might be the law, but he's not above it. Charge this guy for the bad joke AND plagiarism under the Mencia Act. I'm snitching now so I can get a reduction in my next sentence.

The Perp: The Buford T. Justice of CIS @JamesQuall

The Victim: Humble and humorous @MumbleRap

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Coley came here to be OC I would imagine he would be QB coach as well, he has experience working with QBs. It's definitely not my first choice or second but hiring Coley as OC/QB and a elite recruiter at WR coach and just stacking talent on offense the next two years or so could be a legit plan.
If the target is to win 5 games per season, yes.

Let me save you some time here…

Gaby: “so we’re hearing a lot of smoke about Frost & Candle today, sources say it could happen but things could change. I wouldn’t rule out Arroyo or Coley just yet. Nuss was a finalist yesterday but it seems Mario has cooled on him in just 12 quick hours. Be sure to stay locked in for all updates regarding the OC search, we have a 75% off flash sale going until tomorrow. Don’t miss it!!”

Advertisement

Gaby: “so we’re hearing a lot of smoke about Frost & Candle today, sources say it could happen but things could change. I wouldn’t rule out Arroyo or Coley just yet. Nuss was a finalist yesterday but it seems Mario has cooled on him in just 12 quick hours. Be sure to stay locked in for all updates regarding the OC search, we have a 75% off flash sale going until tomorrow. Don’t miss it!!”

He needs to change the name of his podcast to "Through the Smokescreen"...

He continued..."I like Miami to land an OC and a WR coach here in the next few weeks"

It also just shows how completely disconnected these guys are from what’s real

Less than zero percent chance Coley was ever even considered an OC candidate here but our fans can’t let his name go for some reason as if he’s the only person that’s ever been a successful recruiter in south Florida

I would welcome him back as a position coach in a heartbeat. If it meant throwing a Co or Associate in front of his name in order lure him here, I'd be okay w/ that too. Wouldn't want as the sole OC. Been there, done that. Have to continue to stack chips at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back