The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would welcome him back as a position coach in a heartbeat. If it meant throwing a Co or Associate in front of his name in order lure him here, I'd be okay w/ that too. Wouldn't want as the sole OC. Been there, done that. Have to continue to stack chips at all costs.
Yeah he’s definitely an asset to a staff

Guys that think his recruiting prowess somehow makes up for his OC ability (or lack there of) are living in the past

We don’t need to make those decisions anymore when you’re dropping 1.5 mill on the job

Advertisement
@RVACane @WaterburyCane @PIPO @Baba Yaga

I don't want to abuse the power given to me but I'm going to tell y'all a joke that my late grandpa told me when I was a kid.

Grandpa: "Did you hear that an actress stabbed her partner?? It was, oh gosh, what's her name? Reese. Reese with something or other..."

Me "Witherspoon?"

Grandpa: "No, with a knife silly."

Edit: @MumbleRap :ROFLMAO:
1675450115314.gif

100%. They're basically Wimp Lo from Kung Pow; taught to believe losing is actually winning.

I love putting this movie on for people who have never seen it and laugh at the movie and their reaction to it simultaneously.

It tells you a lot about that person's sense of humor. Either they love it and laugh or look at me like I'm some sort of idiot for thinking it's one of the funniest movies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@WaterburyCane, you need to come get your boy. He might be the law, but he's not above it. Charge this guy for the bad joke AND plagiarism under the Mencia Act. I'm snitching now so I can get a reduction in my next sentence.

The Perp:

The Victim:
You better @ me

Kung Pow Asian GIF

One thing is for certain. Offense is going to severely be at a disadvantage this spring, with practice starting in a month and still not having a playbook.

If we hire someone from the Golden tree, they'll have a 300 page playbook ready in an orange and green colored binder at the ready.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back