The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ideal potential WR coaches that have ties to Frost?

Troy Walters immediately came to mind, but he is currently the WR coach for the best WR trio in the NFL so that’s dead lol.
And just got a OC interview with the Texans so he’s gone gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The mom not the dad. Serena and Venus were like me , they call it raised in the truth but was never baptized. Getting baptized in this religion is different from most, once you do that they have ya. It’s almost impossible to walk away because you will be disfellowshipped and your family will disown you. Serena finally took the plunge. The Jackson family was the same , the mom was baptized but Joe wasn’t. He was an unbeliever. Michael and some of the kids were baptized, even though he was later ousted.
They wanted my grandparents to disown my uncle because he was in the skreets as a young man. My folks told them to kick every rock they could find. ****, two of my mom's 1st cousins were nearly disfellowshipped(probably were) because their occupations. One was a firefighter and his sister was a radio personality on Y100...

They wanted my grandparents to disown my uncle because he was in the skreets as a young man. My folks told them to kick every rock they could find. ****, two of my mom's 1st cousins were nearly disfellowshipped(probably were) because their occupations. One was a firefighter and his sister was a radio personality on Y100...

Bobby or Foote? Did you get VIP passes to the Wing Ding???

Advertisement
Look man....Steve knows alot of influential people at UM...He's very respected in Dade. Local businessman, and a 100% credit to the community. Not everyone can be 100% correct in todays CFB world.
Sure, and I agree with everything you stated.

I don’t think anyone expects anyone to bat .1000. Just saying there was some wrong info being handed out.

Sometimes connected people make educated guesses too. Aka Rolle telling you about Bain & FSU. It’s a legit source but doesn’t mean they’re tapped in always.

Pains me to say this and I shouldn’t be surprised but…… a .1000 batting average is, uh, not good.

Believe you sweethearts are looking for 1.000. That’s pretty solid. But .100 is Tim Tebow in AA.
****, maybe this is why I was on the bench in little league. I swore I was doing something with that .1000 BA.

Advertisement
For me, it was 3 games in. That’s pretty ******* sad.
I’m an eternal optimist. I also get tired of reading the ****ing and moaning here so I’ll try and find silver linings and positives everywhere

Second half of the A&M game I was devastated though

The southern miss game was very concerning but then I saw some positives against A&M that all came crashing down when the game mattered

Dead *** told my fiancé that Saturdays were wide open the rest of the year

Sure, and I agree with everything you stated.

I don’t think anyone expects anyone to bat .1000. Just saying there was some wrong info being handed out.

Sometimes connected people make educated guesses too. Aka Rolle telling you about Bain & FSU. It’s a legit source but doesn’t mean they’re tapped in always.
Well said. I do think it’s curious he posted that when Candle is the one with the most legs and is far more logical

But then again it could be both which is wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back