The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2018, Yost was a semifinalist for the Broyles Award, which is presented to the top assistant coach annually in college football.

Just helping out the UM staff as they search for keywords.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those aren't religions....they're Cults. Same goes for Church of Seventh Day Adventists...all three are an absolute joke.

Throw in Jehovah’s Witnesses in this, since their teachings & foundation is a spin off of the architect of the Great Disappointment & Adventist movement, William Miller.

End of the world groups who failed miserably prediction after prediction, started by one man who claimed divinity, to gather a following. These r now all considered religions b/c their eschatologies have been changed, history has been covered, and successors who came to power sympathizing with their predecessors (e.g: stating the founders were correct, but things happened “invisibly”, & they didn’t have the true understanding of their prophecy’s greater fulfillment in the future), while being registered as a 501(c)(3) under the IRS.

Advertisement
jim-carrey-ace-ventura-plunger-sick-gross-4-1.gif
Trust in Mario. His way of working might not fit your timeline but we will have a tremendously beautiful and physical offense. All of you negative nancies, don’t be a fan later when we start winning.

Advertisement
Might've already been discussed since I'm a few pages behind, but wasn't Weiner caught up in the Nevin Shapiro drama?

And I'd swear he was the HC who said something along the lines of he'd never send another player to Miami over the **** with Marve and his transfer restrictions. But its been so long I can't remember.
Money will make a lot of muhfuccas forget they said, some dumb ****.

Advertisement
Throw in Jehovah’s Witnesses in this, since their teachings & foundation is a spin off of the architect of the Great Disappointment & Adventist movement, William Miller.

End of the world groups who failed miserably prediction after prediction, started by one man who claimed divinity, to gather a following. These r now all considered religions b/c their eschatologies have been changed, history has been covered, and successors who came to power sympathizing with their predecessors (e.g: stating the founders were correct, but things happened “invisibly”, & they didn’t have the true understanding of their prophecy’s greater fulfillment in the future), while being registered as a 501(c)(3) under the IRS.
I was raised a JW lol. I never got baptized but I spent many a summer preaching door to door. Good people that’s beyond devoted. That said I bounced right when I was old enough to drive.

Last edited:
funny how nobody wants this dude despite him having the highest level of success as an OC on his resume

yet everyone creams their pants over other NFL QB coaches every hiring cycle
Dude he’s been a college oc before. We’ve all seen it with our own eyes. He is TRASH

Turner wasted generational talent as S.D. And he was already sh*t HC by that point.
Find me a Charger coach the last 20 years who didn't underperform. Him and Bobby Ross are the only ones to get to an AFC title game in 30 years. Accursed franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back