The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the crowd... His rankings etc look... awful.

What does John Harbaugh see in him or what does he know that people on this board do not? I assume he didn't just interview him for a good time? And this is actually a serious question....

Because the NFL is filled with a ton of terrible, boring hires. Look at how long Norv Turner was employed.

It’s also not a league that rewards innovation.

Advertisement
We hire Doug Nussmier and you guys will never hear from me again until he's gone lol
Larry David Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Briles agent as well as others last year was leaking stuff connected to UM. As I said yesterday “ it’s money making season for coaches “

Briles not actually be offered/considered last year, does not make me feel good.

Advertisement
Last year should have taught people a lesson with this
there you go folks... stop with the meltdown.... agents, teams and fake reporters just getting clicks and trying to play chess....

Advertisement
Because the NFL is filled with a ton of terrible, boring hires. Look at how long Norv Turner was employed.

It’s also not a league that rewards innovation.
Turner was the coordinator for two Super Bowl titles and won his division as a HC multiple times. Him getting more chances is explainable. Mario hiring Nuss for any reason beyond he runs a power spread is unexplainable

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back