The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghows-LK-087e1f71-b753-4778-88da-3db351a6c4d0-97f27383.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristobal really tortures the fanbase with these hires dont he? Lol. Hopefully its someone good and i mean they do it on the field. No more offseason hype for me. Not predicting more than 8-4 if im optimistic.

Cristobal really tortures the fanbase with these hires dont he? Lol. Hopefully its someone good and i mean they do it on the field. No more offseason hype for me. Not predicting more than 8-4 if im optimistic.
5-7 if nussmeier is oc

Advertisement
I was about to say similar. Can’t it just be easy for once?

Advertisement
As a Belen Alum, Gattis was hired the Sunday of Tombola last year. Well, Tombola is this weekend, Sunday being February 5th, so I'm going with the under. #itsscience #couldbegood,couldbebad
F@@@@ck. that's at least three Belen grads on here. Basta Ya!

Advertisement
Turner was the coordinator for two Super Bowl titles and won his division as a HC multiple times. Him getting more chances is explainable. Mario hiring Nuss for any reason beyond he runs a power spread is unexplainable

Turner wasted generational talent as S.D. And he was already sh*t HC by that point.

Because the NFL is filled with a ton of terrible, boring hires. Look at how long Norv Turner was employed.

It’s also not a league that rewards innovation.
Exactly. I don't know why people assume that anyone with NFL coaching experience is automatically better or more qualified than a guy with proven success at the college level. Nussmier's numbers at the college level speak for themselves. He would be a horrific hire.

Mossmadness: Immediately take back your comments about Candle...bad juju...

Just say he's not your favorite but we could do considerably worse or something like that or the football gods will punish us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back