The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Way Wow GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Turned Lego boy Mac Jones into a 1st rounder, turned freshman QB into heisman trophy winner… Must be nice to be spoiled. BOB would be the best OC at UM since Chud and it’s not even close.
Sark coached Mac Jones. After Sark took the job at Texas Mac Jones helped O'Brien pick up the offense as he was getting ready for the draft

Stated this earlier, this was also vs the best defense Miami has had in what? 15 years.

Toledo’s offense scored more points vs Canes than Jimbo, Fedora, Dino, Brian Kelly, Fuentes & four other P5 teams. That was the game in which I first became intrigued with Candle.
wouldn’t mind candle at all.
But those years that Toledo had a really good offense it was also due to the fact that Woodside was really good and had Cody Thompson and Diontae Johnson to throw to.

Advertisement
Question for the crowd... His rankings etc look... awful.

What does John Harbaugh see in him or what does he know that people on this board do not? I assume he didn't just interview him for a good time? And this is actually a serious question....

Advertisement
Obviously I’m not plugged in, but FootballScoop is legit as they come

Advertisement
Exactly, successful NFL coaches like Jim Harbaugh are interested in him but we are better than that. Tommy Rees is not good enough for us but Nick Saban seems to think he is good enough for Alabama.

I just shake my head when I read some of these comments.
This isn’t the nfl. He has proven to suck as a college oc

Advertisement
Turned Lego boy Mac Jones into a 1st rounder, turned freshman QB into heisman trophy winner… Must be nice to be spoiled. BOB would be the best OC at UM since Chud and it’s not even close.
O'Brien never worked with Mac per se, Mac taught him the terminology and the playbook from Sarkisian before he ****ed off to New England.

Or is it to force the Ravens hand / soft landing for not getting Ravens job and shown that he is valued by other people/programs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back