The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well that's a load of nothing. "Might keep pursuing Candle, maybe Coley in some kind of role, and I'll throw in Arroyo's name even though I admit II've heard absolutely nothing linking him to the job but people seem to get really opinionated when his name pops up so here you go."

247 got mopes too...

Advertisement
I’m convinced Hydro is Beetlejuice.

beetlejuice GIF

I don’t understand why people keep paying for that. Even if he’s right that article is a whole lotta nothing.

His reaction is why people pay for that site. Good or bad if the content makes you react you're going to see value.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But this is our problem. Our OL coach ain’t going anywhere. I would assume our TE coach ain’t going anywhere. Didn’t we learn last year? Why wouldn’t we let our OC bring who he wants? Kevin is a cane and has been perfecting Candle’s system for the past half decade.

A few pages back when I pointed out Toledo’s horrific offensive rankings the last 5 years, one defense of that by some posters was that Candle wasn’t the OC during those sh*t years, so it wasn’t “his” offense.

If that’s the case, there’s no need for Beard to come along.

In the end, if your offense is so complicated you need to bring in help to get kids to learn it, you shouldn’t be the OC.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back