The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy on Twitter must be functionally illiterate, right? They are clearly telling you they know nothing and his takeaway is that Mario is not doing enough? Smh
Not 100% if it’s this guy but I think this is the dude that had a huge blowup with Gaby on the board. Then he tried canceling his membership and it’s allegedly harder than cancelling Comcast. Now he just screenshots all of their VIP content and blast it on Twitter. If it’s him, they’ve repeatedly asked him to stop but…Only in Miami

Advertisement
Am I the only one who sees the potential negatives of Ruiz, a super fan with no actual football knowledge, potentially being involved in the hiring of coaches too?
Oh well you’d probably be shocked to know big time boosters across the nation for a very long time have been pulling strings on hirings and firings… none quite as “mouthy” as Ruiz but very involved nonetheless and are absolutely consulted with regarding these kind of decisions. Super fans with money.

The one with real money, power and connections buy pro sports teams and do the exact same thing and know less about ball than 95% of CIS.

Delete Matt Hardy GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Miami sucks.

Mario sucks.

CIS sucks.

NCAA sucks.

Saban sucks.

Smart sucks.

GERDis sucks.

D'No sucks.

Nix sucks.

Shalala sucks.

Radio sucks.

Folden sucks.

Slappy sucks.

Richt sucks.

BoT sucks.

Emmert sucks.

Uncle Luke sucks.

Shapiro sucks.

Ryan sucks.

LeBetard sucks.

We all suck.

View attachment 227620

Who did I miss?

Butch DAW GAWD though.
...but only Shalala swallows

Here is why i like Candle. He is a HC, there is no question he was in charge. Unlike Gattis who apparently was shadowing Harbaugh. Im with Candle or Ludwig. Dont care for them other man. The guy from Texas Tech i would liked as someone young and coming up. No way Cristobal can stretch this into another week.....can he?

Advertisement
A few pages back when I pointed out Toledo’s horrific offensive rankings the last 5 years, one defense of that by some posters was that Candle wasn’t the OC during those sh*t years, so it wasn’t “his” offense.

If that’s the case, there’s no need for Beard to come along.

In the end, if your offense is so complicated you need to bring in help to get kids to learn it, you shouldn’t be the OC.
Were those total offense or some other metric?

Advertisement
Advertisement
From my amateur perspective, I think Ludwig (at this point) makes the most sense. He'd be about as sure of a good hire as you can get in CFB....which isn't really saying a lot. But, Candle (still don't know why he keeps coming up) or Ludwig are my go to's at this point.

Also, I know I'll get CIS-mud-stomped for this, but Arroyo could also succeed here.
(Shields his face and runs for cover...)

I appreciate what Ruiz does for the program, but he likes to brag and boast and attract attention. He made similar comments weeks ago. There's oftentimes a lack of substance to him so take what he says appropriately.
Long as he can back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back