The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooo buddy, hiring Frost would take away all the narratives about Cristobal. Literally the opposite of what his reputation is
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Very Very Well Said

Couple these facts with the reality that opposing coaches are often skilled in their own right and have quality support staff scouting you every step of the way.

If you are too systematic in your approach the second half of the season teams will knowingly take your strengths away schematically and attack your deficiencies ruthlessly.

Being predictable & being to hard headed to allow outside input + thoroughly self scouting is a recipe for late season collapses.

Starting off a genius doesn’t do U any good when you finish like a dope with no hope.
I agree with both of you guys but did anyone see that video of peyton and eli manning recently that said in game adjustments were non existent and the biggest myth in football?

thought it was very interesting as they were adamant in either of there careers no half time adjustments were made even once. kind of a shock to hear as every commentator is always like "let's see what adjustments they can make"

now calling different plays without changing the scheme is one thing for sure and that comes down to playcalling ability and knowledge of systems and I guess it means that there may be adjustments happening that doesn't trickle down to the players but that interview changed the perception of adjustments that I and I feel like most people have

Advertisement
Grubb got a raise right after the end of the season, I believe he is now a 2 million OC. No one is safe with Saban.

Ole Nicky said “**** it, I’m gonna throw the ball like there is no tomorrow for the final year(s) of my career”

Dude recruited me back in 2009. Bama should want no part of him for that evaluation alone! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Frost's wife might not approve of South Beach. He couldn't even control himself with the Lincoln heifers.

Super short leash and AA meetings required.
It all depends what his taste are. If he's like some and into heifers, then Sobe may be were his wife wants him most

at this point, even if the allegations are not completely true, i'm not sure how mario makes that hire and trusts frosts to give 100% to the role.

that seems like a year 1 risk, not a year 2 following a 5-7 risk for mario. he needs to be certain on this next hire

I agree with both of you guys but did anyone see that video of peyton and eli manning recently that said in game adjustments were non existent and the biggest myth in football?

thought it was very interesting as they were adamant in either of there careers no half time adjustments were made even once. kind of a shock to hear as every commentator is always like "let's see what adjustments they can make"

now calling different plays without changing the scheme is one thing for sure and that comes down to playcalling ability and knowledge of systems and I guess it means that there may be adjustments happening that doesn't trickle down to the players but that interview changed the perception of adjustments that I and I feel like most people have
They said that halftime adjustments, at least ones that are communicated to the players, were a myth due to the short amount of time of the break. They didn't say all in-game adjustments are a myth. Coaches and players are always looking at formerly overhead photos and now tablets to discuss and make adjustments

Last edited:
Advertisement
I expect coach Cristobal to take his time as he explores college and NFL options. I like coach Eric M. Bieniemy Jr.
Jay - can’t tell if it’s sarcasm or not.

Please tell me that Eric Bienemy, the OC of the Kansas City Chiefs, is not the same person you are talking about?

You’re talking about Eric Frienemy, the OC of the Missouri Wahoos, right?!?!?!

It was already posted but **** Bama would have to throw out some serious $$$ to grab him

Advertisement

It was already posted but **** Bama would have to throw out some serious $$$ to grab him

Bama has serious $$$. Our best hope for Bama, beyond Nick retiring, has always been they start throwing gobs of cash at the wrong guys (players and coaches)

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back