The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm a no on Mullen. He's another stubborn, inflexible guy with a proven inability to adjust to the players he has.
The guy who developed Dak and turned an average QB that ran slower than Tom Brady into a Heisman candidate? That guy?

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey is an NFL OC that interviewed for NFL HC jobs this cycle.

Kevin Sumlin is a head coach/ GM and hasn’t be an non HC since 07’

Brian Hartline is OSU’s OC (albeit probably not play calling)

No shot with any of those
Hartline we might have a shot at...he loves the area and he not calling plays which actually hurts his carrer

Advertisement
I'm going to assume it's a name not many people are thinking. Just find a good teacher for christ sake our iq on offense has been awful for years. So just find a guy who can connect and teach
Yep. Hire a football nerd that only likes to design plays and watch film. No more OCs that are interested in getting laid.

Advertisement
Nice of you to stop by the site and drop the video. I think the offense should be much better next year regardless of who the coach is. Much better offensive lineman in the room, from top talent perspective, hopefully healthy RB room. The only true hurdle the new OC will have is the lack of talent at WR. But you can definitely scheme easier yards for those guys. Scott Frost would be a nice hire for sure, regardless of what people think about his drinking habits, he can coach some good offenses.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back