The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartline we might have a shot at...he loves the area and he not calling plays which actually hurts his carrer
he's doing just fine in his career path and i'm sure he doesn't mind learning as much as possible from ryan day at his alma mater

Advertisement
posted this on the Gattis thread:

i am convinced many porsters here are delusional or stupid or both. this is a list of coaches that ARE NOT coming to the U:

1. Ken Dorsey
2. Sean Payton
3. Chud
4. Earl Morrall
5. Brian Hartline
6. Joe Brady
7. Kliff (no last name needed, 'nough said)
8. Gary Stevens
9. Brian Griese
10. Jedd Fisch
11 Scott Frost
12. Art Briles

Please add James Coley to this list. WR coach, fine. He can lead recruiting, too. OC no fing way.

Eric Bieniemy is reportedly looking to leave KC after this season to take an OC job elsewhere to improve his ability to get a HC job.
No thanks. Let him cut his teeth away from Reid and Mahomes. He has a personality like Gattis too. The only difference is Reid could have a manakin as an OC and nothing changes for KC.

Advertisement
Don't sleep on Jake Peetz.

46E007F1-0003-4DA8-89BF-695BD055FEDB.gif

And I know Peetz, nah.

If Mario is telling recruits that an OC will be coming in next week or so, it is likely Arroyo imo
Lol that doesn’t mean it’s him. February is next week and spring ball starts in March so you would like to get a guy in to get a jump on the offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
posted this on the Gattis thread:

i am convinced many porsters here are delusional or stupid or both. this is a list of coaches that ARE NOT coming to the U:

1. Ken Dorsey
2. Sean Payton
3. Chud
4. Earl Morrall
5. Brian Hartline
6. Joe Brady
7. Kliff (no last name needed, 'nough said)
8. Gary Stevens
9. Brian Griese
10. Jedd Fisch
11 Scott Frost
12. Art Briles
I think you're stupid for not knowing that those who have suggested Payton, Hartline, Kliff, Stevens, Judd, and Briles were just joking.

really don't want liam coen, joe brady, james coley, or scott frost to call plays here

Advertisement
If I'm a betting man, I'm willing to wager that staff cohesion and recruiting fit are extremely important to Mario, especially with how poor the staff fit together this past year. Arroyo may have never worked with Mario at Oregon and low hanging fruit, but he's a California guy that has never worked west of the Mississippi. Smith, Field and Mirabal all have local ties in some regard.

Coley makes a ton of sense on staff as WR coach and/or co-OC and the primary playcaller may not necessarily have previous ties to Mario, but **** well have experience in the region.

You're just Johnny Raincloud today. No Kingsbury, no Hartline. Next thing you'll tell us Ruggiero is off the table.

Why was he even on the table at all? About to turn 57, he's been with Clawson since 2009, he is happy, has job security, has money...

Did I miss the article about him that said he is an up-and-coming coach looking for new challenges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back