Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gary Stevens available??
Boomer Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why was he even on the table at all? About to turn 57, he's been with Clawson since 2009, he is happy, has job security, has money...

Did I miss the article about him that said he is an up-and-coming coach looking for new challenges?
I was mostly just ******* with @Katzenboyer.

And 57 isn't old, *******.

I said it's likely not a sure thing. He brings familiarity with what Mario wants, was recommended by Mario to pursue HC job, and he doesn't have a job. Once he was let go from UNLV, I am sure there have been conversations at very least so has a leg up on other candidates.

Not saying that is who I would want, or anything. Just who I think is in the front seat.
Would be surprised if Arroyo isn't on staff, either coordinator or WR coach. Familiarity with Mario at Oregon & resume more impressive than realized.

LOL. I mean, I absolutely LOVE Ruggiero buttt....that slow mesh takes a while to implement/develop, and I think CMC is looking for something more plug-and-play.

I promise I'm not trying to be a d!ck!
I'm just messing around. I don't actually have a dog in the hunt. I just hope whoever it is turns out to be everything Gattis wasn't.

You have never been a **** that I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back