Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
🔥 Spencer Whipple - OC/QB

🔥 Leonard Hankerson - WR coach

They were both coaches together at UMASS

If the 10 year guy with limited posts is correct then this is who it is in my book. No inside info but booking this prediction in NOW
FWIW, I don’t think that 10 year guy is a troll. He may know and was right on Gattis IIRC

Who said no one worth a **** isn’t interested? Miami is going to be a hot spot very, very soon, if it isn’t already.

I mean, doesn’t it speak for itself that the season has been over for months, we’re coming up on spring practice and still don’t have an OC? I seriously doubt that is by any kind of design.

Who knows, I could be wrong. In fact, I would happily welcome being wrong in this instance lol

Advertisement
Started with Yuengling, switched to a double of Weller 12.

Serious In Love GIF by Searchlight Pictures
I have one drink left of my Weller 12 and I don't want to finish it. Good thing it's so expensive or I don't know where I'd be. Hey the good news is buffalo trace is doubling production to fix the shortage. Bad news is it won't available for 12 years.

To switch gears, any idea on the OC?

I mean, doesn’t it speak for itself that the season has been over for months, we’re coming up on spring practice and still don’t have an OC? I seriously doubt that is by any kind of design.

Who knows, I could be wrong. In fact, I would happily welcome being wrong in this instance lol
Respectfully, I think you are.

A 7 figure salary and an NFL level QB always helps

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have one drink left of my Weller 12 and I don't want to finish it. Good thing it's so expensive or I don't know where I'd be. Hey the good news is buffalo trace is doubling production to fix the shortage. Bad news is it won't available for 12 years.

To switch gears, any idea on the OC?
I've only ever seen a bottle out in the wild in L-ville and I wasn't paying $500 for it, but last night I decided to treat myself and it was worth it.

As far as OC, I'm driving from Knoxville to Destin through this "storm" today, so if anything worth knowing breaks I expect @PIPO or @WaterburyCane to text me so I can pull over and determine if I'm making happy gifs or mopey gifs.

Advertisement
The fact that the interviews were leaked from late this week through the weekend it’s strange unless Mario has really started to interview candidates in person during this period.

If that is true and knowing his interviews process I think this won’t be over soon. Could be another week or even two.

I never said he was, but go look up all the P5 OCs that have been hired in the past few years with the same situation as this one. They don’t always bring a parade of on field coaches with them.
They bring some though. It seems like the slots are mostly all being dictated. I think I’m glad I’m the case of Candle but doing this didn’t work out last time.

I've only ever seen a bottle out in the wild in L-ville and I wasn't paying $500 for it, but last night I decided to treat myself and it was worth it.

As far as OC, I'm driving from Knoxville to Destin through this "storm" today, so if anything worth knowing breaks I expect @PIPO or @WaterburyCane to text me so I can pull over and determine if I'm making happy gifs or mopey gifs.
Don't get distracted in the storm when the news breaks. We'll be looking for those gifs though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back