Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s Scott Frost’s status as a candidate?
You…lol
1676209122933.gif

Advertisement
I doubt Ludwig will bring anyone with him aside from a couple analysts. Don’t think Rees is bringing anyone to Bama. It’s not that common that guys bring staff with them but Miami fans think it’s common practice.
I think Alabama can do what they want, we’re not in their stratosphere. I don’t think most schools give a guy no staff to pick.

To say that doesn't happen frequently is wrong. It most certainly does.

No it doesn’t. Garrett Riley isn’t bringing a single on field coach to Clemson. Neither is Tommy Rees at Alabama. Sure it happens, but it’s not like it’s a certainty and happens less when you hire young guys who don’t have years of people working under them.

Whipple is a rising star. Wouldn’t be mad if it’s him. For me, I don’t need a “****” hire, give me a innovative mind that is motivated to kill it here to become a HC somewhere else and not someone who is an asswhipe, banging recruits moms and inevitably unemployed.
Dude if their names aren’t Butch Davis or Sonny Lubbock then they aren’t good coaches gtfo

Advertisement
Whipple is a rising star. Wouldn’t be mad if it’s him. For me, I don’t need a “****” hire, give me a innovative mind that is motivated to kill it here to become a HC somewhere else and not someone who is an asswhipe, banging recruits moms and inevitably unemployed.
Guy would have been *****ing if we hired Joe Brady when he went to LSU.

Someone will be ahead of the curve for Whipple I think

But he is getting a lot of NFL interest

Advertisement
The Iggy list is actually more trim than it's been in the past.... I'm trying to believe people can change as time goes on.... Plus the purgatory thread has really cleaned things up.... Whoever came up with that deserves a gold star... Lol...
@TpaBayFlyFisher introduced the concept to me based on something they have on the WEZ called Biden’s Basement. O took it to the Maude’s and Admins here and a bunch of us worked on it. I actually think it’s been going in the direction of @UrineDaloop ’s fan portal for the better.

Advertisement
Let me just say this. Mario may not care about the feelings of fans. But he is playing a daaannngerous game if he just thinks he can use half of the available labor pool as smokescreens.
No kidding. Not exactly surprising that nobody worth a **** wants to take the job at this point.

The DC process was rather straightforward, so it’s incredibly frustrating to see such a circus around the OC hire. Three weeks from spring practice, just get the **** thing done.

Advertisement
No kidding. Not exactly surprising that nobody worth a **** wants to take the job at this point.

The DC process was rather straightforward, so it’s incredibly frustrating to see such a circus around the OC hire. Three weeks from spring practice, just get the **** thing done.
Who said no one worth a **** isn’t interested? Miami is going to be a hot spot very, very soon, if it isn’t already.

No it doesn’t. Garrett Riley isn’t bringing a single on field coach to Clemson. Neither is Tommy Rees at Alabama. Sure it happens, but it’s not like it’s a certainty and happens less when you hire young guys who don’t have years of people working under them.
Like Mario’s in the same position as Dabo and Saban. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back