The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Done!
ae038e9e-980d-4c09-ac79-40b2277b03eb_text.gif
This is 3x more than we were running with Jacurri the other night.

biggest issues with our wr core is straight line speed and technicians with the route tree. On top of that we lack big bodies minus Colbie. We need a big influx of talent with that group.

K smith, B Smith, and George are straight line fast but not technicians. Adding Ray Ray & Washington doesn’t solve our issue. Adding Innis helps a bunch. Adding inniss plus Mays/Lyons is what is really needed.

Advertisement
tbh, which WRs have we put out in the first round? the last one was what? Dorsett? OSU putting our WRs in round 1 yearly. we gotta stop with this crap. we dont have a track record of developing WRs in the last 15 years or so. we don't even have a WR coach for next year. I hope we land innis and pay him w.e. he wants to come here. what we need is elite first round type talent period. **** the rest. if we have good coaches, they will get these kids balling.
And let's not kid ourselves...Dorsett had no business being drafted that high...I even told Chuck that...Lol

I really believe Miami has given him a lot to think about , MF too. They’re going all out for both. Innis is considered a must get.
Gattis has made this even more difficult for Mario even if he knows there will be a replacement or changes. OSU is a known product. Results speak for themselves. Track record.

Pulling Innis would impress me even more than Mario pulling Cormani.

Gattis has made this even more difficult for Mario even if he knows there will be a replacement or changes. OSU is a known product. Results speak for themselves. Track record.

Pulling Innis would impress me even more than Mario pulling Cormani.
Yep. Stuffing Billy Napier in a locker IS NOT the same as doing it to Hartline.

And let's not kid ourselves...Dorsett had no business being drafted that high...I even told Chuck that...Lol
@hoops156 ....it caused some dissension on the team....some players were mad because the Colts already signed Andre and had T.Y Hilton..and thought they should have used that pick on a defensive player...

Advertisement
K smith, B Smith, and George are straight line fast but not technicians. Adding Ray Ray & Washington doesn’t solve our issue. Adding Innis helps a bunch. Adding inniss plus Mays/Lyons is what is really needed.
Man… don’t let perfect be the enemy of good and in this case an excuse. If talented guys like Ray Ray and Robbie don’t solve our problem then we have a different kind of problem. Are those two perfect prospects? No but they are still very very very good prospects with talent to one day make an impact at the P5 level. This goes back to Brinson and George. Are they Nina fire studs? No, god no, they have issues, in some cases major but players worse than them have made plays against us in the Coastal. The roster isn’t where it needs to be, I get why Mario doesn’t like it, but to excuse what has happened so far this year on talent is a naw from me. This is 100% coaching.

Advertisement
I really believe Miami has given him a lot to think about , MF too. They’re going all out for both. Innis is considered a must get.
Would be nice to finally win one of these **** talented receivers. Plus I think he just has it to be that guy here. Idk

Advertisement
Jeff Scott called the plays and tony helped him his offenses were way better then Tony’s imo

This article supports what's I've heard in regards to Clemsons Co-OC situation. From my understanding, Elliot was the brains, Scott was the ace recruiter !

The biggest issues with our wr core is straight line speed and technicians with the route tree. On top of that we lack big bodies minus Colbie. We need a big influx of talent with that group.
So our biggest issue is…everything. Got it.

Advertisement
Back