The new Brandon Inniss Thread

The cooney tweet was in response to this

Great Job Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
K smith, B Smith, and George are straight line fast but not technicians. Adding Ray Ray & Washington doesn’t solve our issue. Adding Innis helps a bunch. Adding inniss plus Mays/Lyons is what is really needed.
How about a better wr coach to teach them
Don’t we remember how we would have endless debates here when we had golden about horses devoid of talent our dline was and then we hire a technician in kul and immediately that same group of jags is feasting

Advertisement
Pulling in a 5* OT (maybe 2), a 5* CB (Lakeland), and a 5* WR (AH) in the same class would be insane.
We never got one at any of those positions in a decade plus, so to get all that in one recruiting cycle is absolutely insane

Feel like he's saying the things he needs to say to be as respectful as he can. Makes me think if we did happen to pop off this season maybe would have been a more realistic pull. Think we lose this one but also think he truly does believe the things he's saying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
New OC, WR coach, and bag could be enough. Then again, Gattis a young Lane Kiffen when comes to X’s and O’s.

Tony Elliot was primary play caller when he and Scott were co-OC’s.

I think Scott is a solid OC, but he isn’t a QB coach, he is a WR coach.

Clemson offense averaged over 500 yards per game Scott’s last year there.

The next year after he went to USF the offense still averaged over 500 yards per game.

Then Trevor left, and the offense dropped to under 400 yards per game.

Tony Elliot was primary play caller when he and Scott were co-OC’s.

I think Scott is a solid OC, but he isn’t a QB coach, he is a WR coach.

Clemson offense averaged over 500 yards per game Scott’s last year there.

The next year after he went to USF the offense still averaged over 500 yards per game.

Then Trevor left, and the offense dropped to under 400 yards per game.
Angry Black And White GIF by BLoafX

Advertisement
Back