The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
You are discounting that Miami can offer both
And Ohio State can offer "Hey, come here, play in an extremely receiver friendly offense and get drafted".

I love Innis. Innis is the most safe WR prospect I have seen. Theres no chance he busts unless a very bad injury happens. But not a single part of my brain sees this coming.

Advertisement
Should I allow myself to believe this is going to happen?

Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

Depends if you still believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus….

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Ohio State can offer "Hey, come here, play in an extremely receiver friendly offense and get drafted".

I love Innis. Innis is the most safe WR prospect I have seen. Theres no chance he busts unless a very bad injury happens. But not a single part of my brain sees this coming.
Not sure if he comes or not but stranger things have happened (who had Cormani coming a few weeks back?). And you are assuming no changes are coming on the offensive side of things. We also have a top qb verbally committed. Never count Mario, a proven recruiter, out of any battle. I guess we’ll see. But recruits seem to be buying whatever he is selling.

Not sure if he comes or not but stranger things have happened (who had Cormani coming a few weeks back?). And you are assuming no changes are coming on the offensive side of things. We also have a top qb verbally committed. Never count Mario, a proven recruiter, out of any battle. I guess we’ll see. But recruits seem to be buying whatever he is selling.
Well, you are assuming the changes on the offensive side of the ball not only are attractive enough to convince top tier, elite recruits to come here but also that the changes will be sufficient enough to make them look really good from the get go.

I don't see that happening unless I have a name.

Advertisement
Bro, I hit 3 of 6 including the PB & that joint was won right around the corner from my homegirl parent’s house. I can’t tell u how often I drove past & stopped at that gas station. Sick & Mad af.
Bring us Innis with those earnings

Advertisement
Back