The new Brandon Inniss Thread

If this man Mario somehow pulls three 5 stars.

Stealing them from Florida/Bama/Tennessee & F’n OSU.

Not only will I crown that the greatest recruiting effort I’ve ever seen.

I just may.. MAY!!.. forget this trash *** season ever happen.. once Gattis is let go. 😂
You must not have seen the 97 & 98 recruiting classes..without the benefit of NIL and under Sanctions.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly it was based on the 3 day interview….and his charming personality…
How Mario and his list contacts couldn’t get some quality info about gattis is beyond me. He needs to seriously stop big name chasing and just hire a good coordinator. Cause gattis has **** plays and also no feel for calling them. The podcast that K9 and d$ did spoke at length about it. Gattis has never set something up. Except for that bushleague flea flicker that he tried to run 3 times after and no one fell for it. He’s a joke. Harbaugh and that new guy carried his *** and when the Broyles came up they had to give it to someone.

How Mario and his list contacts couldn’t get some quality info about gattis is beyond me. He needs to seriously stop big name chasing and just hire a good coordinator. Cause gattis has **** plays and also no feel for calling them. The podcast that K9 and d$ did spoke at length about it. Gattis has never set something up. Except for that bushleague flea flicker that he tried to run 3 times after and no one fell for it. He’s a joke. Harbaugh and that new guy carried his *** and when the Broyles came up they had to give it to someone.

Well according to board legend, basically so many people called Mario to coach for him, he may have become overwhelmed….

Isn’t that right?

Advertisement
Who is MF?
mf doom drinking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back