The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
I would add risky if we are being honest.
I actually think this is another area the new transfer rules help us (besides the obvious NIL factor). It mitigates the risk.

Tell these kids about your vision, the opportunity to play early and be a part of an amazing turn around while representing your city etc. If this is what you want then do it, dont be afraid. If things dont work out, if its not what you imagined, if for some reason we cant turn it around as promised..... no biggie just jump in the portal, get another payday and move the school of your choice.

Worth it. Love it.

Ruiz is snapping at people left and right who are attacking Mario and the program. Mad money is the kind of money we need.

Will be interesting to see how this unfolds. Feels like we got a shot.
could be what's happening at ATM or what happened at Bama or UGA.

Advertisement
I really believe Miami has given him a lot to think about , MF too. They’re going all out for both. Innis is considered a must get.
I hope these kids see we need them man why not come make your hometown great again the people of your city deserve to see great football again

What’s funny is, if there’s anyone who knows the fate of Gattis other than Mario, it’s probably Brandon Inniss 😂.

There is a zero point zero chance that Inniss is considering flipping without knowing for certain who is coaching him next year.
I have a funny feeling that Rad, Highsmith, and Ruiz would be the first 3 before any kid.

What’s funny is, if there’s anyone who knows the fate of Gattis other than Mario, it’s probably Brandon Inniss 😂.

There is a zero point zero chance that Inniss is considering flipping without knowing for certain who is coaching him next year.
while I want to agree, how can Mario give Inniss a name or a hint at who would be OC during the season when it took Mario months and months to find an OC after last season

Advertisement
Is Scott satterfield not a spread OC
He isn't an Air Raid spread guy but he does run a spread. God there are so many spreads now that even Gattis' offense is considered a Pro Spread. YET, we have run a bunch of tight formations which IS NOT a spread. Sure he runs the same personnel groups as a spread but in tighter formations.

If this season wasn't the shock Mario needed to look toward the more modern offenses that are scoring points this offseason, it'll never happen.
The only silver lining for this disaster of a season is that it is so bad that it might force Mario to completely change his offensive philosophy. 7-5 or 8-4 could have been mediocre enough to get him to lie to himself and think everything is okay

He isn't an Air Raid spread guy but he does run a spread. God there are so many spreads now that even Gattis' offense is considered a Pro Spread. YET, we have run a bunch of tight formations which IS NOT a spread. Sure he runs the same personnel groups as a spread but in tighter formations.
I don't even think he's an amazing coach but the way he used tutu and the shifty running back a couple years ago is night and day. We used Mallory pretty well for one half against va tech other then that nothing.

Advertisement
Yeah we can talk all day on what type of spread offenses are being run but at it's core, they are a wide zone team. They've been really good at it too.

Let’s be real, if he is as good as the staff and everyone else thinks he is, he will get get draft high into the league regardless where he goes.
I agree in the right scheme so I see his concern. It's safe to say Gattis lost some of the players he coaches money this year.

Advertisement
Speaking of air raid, a certain coach in Arizona might be available soon.

Advertisement
Back